Ratings for Dr. Darrell G. Ragland

Been a patient of his since the 1990’s...best doctor, cares for his patients, willing to listen. Love Dr. Ragland!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2019

Dr Ragland is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor who has a genuine love for his patients, but doesn’t mind telling you what you need !

flag | Submitted July 5, 2019

I have been a patient of dr. Ragland‘s for almost 30 years. He is an awesome caring doctor and human being. He actually listens and takes time that you need to answer any questions you may have. He’s the best example of what a physician should be. I hope he never retires. I will be lost. I would recommend Dr. Ragland to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2019

Dr. Ragland has been my Doctor for almost 30 years. I retired from the U.S. Army and have been seeing him since. He is very concerned about his patients and takes the time to talk with them and listens to them and not give them lip service. I feel that Dr. Ragland is close to my family. I have complete confidence in him and his abilities. In my opinion he is the best Family Doctor in Jonesboro if not in all of Northeast Arkansas.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2019

Dr. Ragland is the absolute best. He always listens to me and is attentive and caring to my needs. I also appreciate how he tells me when I should expect to feel better and follows up with ‘and if you don’t, I want you back here’.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

Dr. Ragland listens to his patients. He is kind , caring, and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2019

Dr Ragland has been caring for our family for over twenty years. We completely trust him. He takes time with each patient and is very thorough which may cause occasional longer wait time but is totally worth it. He is a perfect example of what a doctor should be. We are so grateful for his care for our family.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

Has been my physician for over 20 years. Would not want to go anywhere else

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

Our family loves Dr. Ragland. He's compassionate and easy to talk with. He takes his time with each and every patient. He and his staff are knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

He is very down to earth and treats everyone like they are part of his family. Very knowledgeable to the latest treatments.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2019

Dr. Darrell G. Ragland's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal