You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Lawrence M. Ehrlich

Dr. Ehrlich is a kind and compassionate physician. He has been taking care of my entire family for the past ten years. We have had some major medical family issues arise over the years. He has guided us through these rough times with great skill whether he has taken care of us or gotten us to top specialists. His staff treats us like family and goes above and beyond. I appreciate the time given to my issues. I would not hesitate to refer this doctor! Thank you for this opportunity.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

My mother has been working for him over 15 years, he is a great listener and always goes the extra mile with his patients. No matter what the circumstance is he's always available:)

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

the best family doctor I have ever had, always works me in when I am sick, very compassionate, very smart, up on all the latest info and just a nice, very upbeat guy

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

Dr. Ehrlich is the best. He is very caring and real laid back. He takes a lot of time to listen to your ailments and offer suggestions. Even his staff are great. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

I came to see Dr. Ehrlich upon the recommendation of my son and daughter in law. Their whole family is seen by him including two of the kids who he was at the delivery for. He has always taken care of the family's health from colds to my husband's cancer. We enjoy him and recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2009

I switched to Dr. Ehrlich by the recommendation of a friend whose entire extended family sees him. Both my husband and I think that he is wonderful. He seems to really know his stuff and takes the time to explain your problem, your treatment, and all your options. He really tries to help with prevention too. My kids and grandkids have started to see him and my daughter says he does so well with the kids. My wife and I both have HMO, but we choose to pay cash and see Dr. Ehrlich until we are able to change the insurance at work. Sometimes, he runs behind, but that is because of the extra time given when it is needed. I had a major issue, and he took the time to help, so I don't mind the few times I have had to wait 20 minutes. He is worth it. Hope I was helpful.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

The doctor is very compassionate and knowledgable. He takes the time to explain your diseases and to answer all your questions. I have experienced many doctors, but never have I felt so safe and comfortable in anothers care before. He takes care of the whole family including my new grandkids.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2007

Dr. Lawrence M. Ehrlich's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1993)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=137807'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.0

March 16, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=137807'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.8

February 23, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=137807'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.9

February 5, 2014