Ratings for Dr. I. Cagiannos

Amazing Dr. To the point no bs, he is currently saving my life from a rare Urachal cancer. Couldn't ask for a better caregiver.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Thanks Dr Cagiannos for saving my life and treating my prostate cancer. Thank you also for getting me to Dr Bella at his new clinic to recover my manhood. We are forever in your debt.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Most Surgeons have the label as being indifferent towards the 'person' inside their patients and appear to feel superior over everyone else. Not Dr. Cagiannos. He is caring, knowledgeable and a joy to know. Both Dr. Cagiannos and Vanessa make the trips to the hospital and the operating room as pleasant as possible. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I truly wish all specialists had Dr Cagiannos' bedside manner! He is by far the kindest most informative specialist we have ever met. As for knowledge, he is head of Robotics at the General Hospital for a reason, he is definitely the most knowledgeable and helpful Dr the hospital has we are sure! He was honest with our diagnosis before and after surgery and was able to completely put us at ease with his methods of treatment. Also, I never felt that I was asking a stupid question, he just translated the terms to English!! Thank you Dr Cagiannos!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Very knowledgeable, compassionate, easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

I went in as an emergency with my first ever kidney stones. He quickly assessed the situation, blasted the stones and set me up for a speedy recovery. As I had just (four days earlier) had my gall bladder removed, he was thoughtful and considerate of all the complications that I was facing. Excellent care.....patient with my questions...good suggestions on how to manage with the two surguries....great staff. Couldn't have had better care. Thanks so much.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Authentic, caring and very professional. We felt reassured under his care.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

I feel that D. Cagiannos is the best. He saved my life. He is also a fantastic person and treated me like I was a human being. I am very grateful....

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

This doctor was amazing and his staff were also of the highest rating I could give. Dr Cagiannos explained everything to me prior to surgery and everything went great! His expertise with using the da Vinci system has made me a true believer in the technology. My many thanks and appreciation to him and his team for making my surgery a breeze.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

A top notch surgeon. Very supportive and takes the time to listen to your concerns. I went to see him three times; each time with a long list of questions before making my decision on the surgery - never refused to see me. He was highly recommended to me by three doctors. I wish I didn't need his service, but if you need care he is at the top.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012