Ratings for Dr. Louis B. Malinow

The staff are busy bodies that openly discuss patients. Dr. Malinow is smart and thorough but arrogant and can be rude at times. He doesn't take any form of criticism well. He pretends to care about his patients but it's all about the $$ unfortunately.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Avoid at all costs. Most arrogant in town. Rude and has huge ego.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Dr. Lou is a very kind, thoughtful, and compassionate doctor. When he decided to go concierge, I intended to use someone else. However, after hearing him speak about why he was changing, I could not get my check book out fast enough. He is very knowledgable and very thorough, and I feel that I have the best health care available. His staff has always been very friendly and courteous.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

After Dr. Lou went boutique I was forced to look elsewhere for a physician. I have searched high and low for a doctor as thorough and as caring as Louis Malinow. I have not yet found one. I am going back. The fee to see him is fair. The guy is in business after all and I don't see him as money-grubbing and out to attract high profile patients. He has saved the lives of two people I know personally. He is brilliant and kind and a wonderful doctor. I like his office staff as well. I've never had a problem with them. I know when I am ill I am not in the state of mind to have a friendly chat with the office staff, but at the same time there is no reason to be rude. I will have to go without a few luxuries this year to cover the cost, but I can rest easy knowing I am getting the best care in Baltimore.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

I saw Louis Malinow when he used to be at his old Pikesville location on Old Court Road. He was arrogant, did not return phone calls and did not listen to my concerns. I changed physicians prior to his move to concierge medicine. His office staff was horrible. They either ignored me or were rude. They were over-worked, seemed unhappy at best or angry/ irritable usually. Dr. Malinow made inappropriate comments to me at times and I hated going there. I finally left his practice for another physician.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

Dr. Louis Malinow is an excellent physician. He is a very knowledgable and compassionate doctor. I think it is unfair for others to criticize him on his new practice because I feel his intentions are good. -Katina

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

My wife signed up and paid $1500 in November 2008. Her physical was scheduled for July 2009, 7 month later. When she went to see dr Malinow with a problem, he told her "There no magic bullets". Is that what you get for $1500? Staff is rude and not helpful at all. She is no longer a patient as you may guess.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

Really excellent doctor. I stayed with him through the change to boutique practice- am I happy about the $1,500? Absolutley not, but for a doctor I trust and respect, I will pay it as long as I can afford it- this is my health on the line.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

VERY UPSET THAT DR LOUS SAID HE WOULD NOT CHANGE TO VIP AND THEN DID. SAD THAT $$ IS WHAT IS IMPORTANT NOT THE CLIENT'S THAT HAD SUPPORTED HIM IN THE PAST. WHEN WILL THE PATIENT MATTER???

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

depending on the age of the patient,if the patient can afford the fee,it is worth it to get the bedt care

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Louis B. Malinow's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1994)

Updates

• A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "The staff are busy bodies that openly discuss patients. Dr. Malinow is smart and thorough but arrogant and can be rude at times. He doesn't take any form of cri..."

November 18, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=137699'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.5

February 5, 2014