Ratings for Dr. Gregory J. Diehl

Dr. Gregory J. Diehl is #1 in patient care as well as his expertise! I had AML Leukemia and went through a lot to overcome my diagnosis. Recently needed Mohs surgery and was referred by my doctor at Stony brook to see Dr. Diehl. It was truly a blessing! He is a REAL person and took care of me as if I was his own family. The office staff is wonderful, accommodating and right there the moment I needed them. I was very frightened but after meeting with Dr. Diehl - I honestly felt at ease and trusted him with my lip/chin surgery. He explained exactly what he had to do, what was going to happen and what it was going to look like after it. His constant reassurance put my family at ease and he performs miracles....I was so nervous looking deformed and the result is that you would never know I had the extensive plastic surgery I had to have on my face. I am not one to normally leave a review but am happy too. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Gregory J. Diehl, Thank you and your staff!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

If you need a plastic surgeon, look no more. Dr. Diehl is the best of the best. I had Mohs surgery on my nose, after which Dr. Diehl did a fantastic job of making everything look normal. His staff is excellent and caring as well. Too bad all doctors cannot be as caring and skilled as Dr. Diehl. Go ahead and read the rest of the comments if you must, but it will be a waste of your time. He has my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Dr Diehl and the staff always put me at ease and take the time to answer any questions I may have. Dr Diehl is detail oriented and an expert in is craft.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

Dr. Diehl is the best of the best. Go to him and you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I cannot say enough about Dr. Diehl and his staff. Everyone is so friendly and warm. When you walk into the office, you feel like you are at home. Dr. Diehl has the best bedside manner of any doctor that I've ever met, to bad they all can't be like him. I've been going to Dr. Diehl for years and will not go anywhere else! Give him a try, I promise you will not regret it.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Wonderful office!I Dr. Diehl is absolutely amazing. He is honest, very professional and he has excellent beside manner. His staff is very personable, caring & accommodating. About a month ago, I was in search of a cosmetic surgeon to remove my horrible breast implants that were only implanted 2- 3 years prior. I hated them! They were too big, not symmetrical and very annoying especially when running, biking and swimming. I couldn't wait to get them out!!! I did a google search online for "cosmetic surgeons near Port Jefferson" and found Dr. Diehl. Based on his excellent reviews and recommendations from his patient's who had a breast explantation, I scheduled a consultation. I am so glad I did! Dr. Diehl made me feel extremely comfortable and was confident that my implants could be easily removed with "local anesthesia" right there in his surgical suite and I wouldnt need a breast lift. He assured me the procedure was very simple with little recovery time. I went home, discussed the cost (which was reasonable) with my husband and scheduled the procedure the next morning. One week later on Monday...those ugly implants were out! The procedure was so simple and painless and took only about 1 hour maybe a little longer from prep to finish. I walked out of the office pain free and never needed a pain pill post procedure. I am extremely happy as the results are amazing! I was initially worried that I would have sagging breasts from the large implants stretching my skin ( I went from a full D cup to a size B now) but... It's about 1 month after the procedure & my breast are back to normal and are natural. I LOVE THEM AND FEEL GREAT! It was totally worth it and I can't thank Dr. Diehl enough!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

My experience exceeded all my expectations. From my consultation until after my surgery I felt like I was VIP. I have recommended Dr. Diehl to anyone who asks. My first plastic surgery and my first dr I consulted with.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

My wife and I are not "cosmetic" customers, however on multiple unfortunate situations we have BOTH needed emergency consultation and repair on MULTIPLE occasions in the last 10 years by Dr. Diehl and interacted with his staff on follow-up appointments and visits.. I think in the heat of an emergency you really find out the depth and experience of the Dr coming to your aid/rescue. In every case without exception, Dr. Diehl's confidence, experience, pleasant demeanor (a hugely calming effect when he is cutting or stitching your finger or your face or some other highly visible body part - I suspect when you stop shaking his results get better as well?) He is a wizard of skin. Our after results are impressive and fully restored/repaired. And in the case of the finger and hand stitching (nicked tendons etc) the results are 100% functionally and visually perfect, facial work as well. Additionally while Dr. Diehl handling of my wife's wailing over a little almost hacked off finger by a jagged oil bottle and his ring of stiches around almost 80% of the finger was impressive? I accidently saw him in the emergency room dealing with an outright screaming little kid who was almost bringing tears to my eyes as i laid on another ER bed (on another issue not requiring Dr. Diehl) An hour later the smiling child emerged and the real patients who i watch him also "repair" and console were also "treated" and put at ease. The Parents. <smile> Staff there is much kinder then almost every Dr office here in LI that we have used, and we are handled and gotten appointments promptly and at a time mutually convenient. Could not give them ALL 5s as I did wait a few minutes over my personal established 15 minute after appointment time deadline since I think an appointment is between two people and if I am there so should the Dr within reason? Anyway this got wordy - use Dr. Greg Diehl, he knows what's he is doing and you will know that immediately and the result are ALL around you (you just can't see them)

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Several years ago Dr. Diehl removed melanoma from my calf and performed an unbelievable skin graft. The results are amazing. I went to several other plastic surgeons who all said they would not attempt a skin graft and it would be several months of open wound care to heal the affected area. Not only did Dr. Diehl feel that he could perform a skin graft on the area, but the results of the graft are incredible. Dr. Diehl and his staff are beyond compassionate and I knew from the initial visit that everything was going to fine and that this was the doctor to do the job. I truly can not say enough about the amazing experience that I have had and I will always be grateful to Dr. Diehl for his expertise and his amazing bed side manner. Thank you again.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Diehl preformed an eyelid lift for me two months ago. I am so happy that I look younger and can apply my make-up better. My friends know that I had the lift, and they are very impressed. People that I haven't seen for a while don't know and tell me I look great. There are no scars or signs that i had anything done. Dr. Diehl came through for me with a beautiful job and with a great experience. His manner is very reassuring and confident. He has a great staff who makes everything seamless and pleasant from the first phone through the entire process. Thanks you Dr. Diehl!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr. Gregory J. Diehl's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Port Jefferson Station, NY