Ratings for Dr. Richard Sims

Thank you Dr. You will be my Angel all my life. Thank you for helping me to have my two beautiful girls. God bless you

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Richard Sims delivered my son over 11 years ago and said "We'll, I guess I'll be seeing you in about 10-12 years." He was RIGHT!!! 😂 I just found out I'm expecting. Time to give him call.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Delivered 3 of my cousins, myself and all my siblings and he delivered my daughter. God bless him.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Whom Ever wrote the comment below for May 24 2010.....................I would like to contact you as I believe we can get together and create a case that will possibly seek us Justice. He is one of the principal Doctors who Falsify Medical Reports and Exams and is the most corrupted and a huge Liar. My mother was his patient, to which I was born under Dr. Sims following. Dr. Sims is the leading cause of Colossal Corruption in my mother's Case. He was the only Dr. who knew my mother before her Medical Negligence experience and after. He did not vouch for her and instead helped those who were unethical in the process. Dr. Sims asked of his Colleagues to Falsify exams and reports which were untrue. He Had the option to act correctly and support my mother in her road to get Justice for her illfate of being victim of Medical Negligence at St. Joseph's Hospital and he chose to be on the wrong side. He never helped my mother and aided in the corruption. My Mother to this date has not found Justice because of all of the falsified reports and exams. He should not be allowed to practice medicine nor be a part of the College Physicians of Surgeons of Ontario. College is a very expensive and yet unethical organization that protects doctor's wrongdoings and steals Patients lives from them. Lets Get together and Find Justice!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Dr. Simms was the doctor who delivered both my children, and he was absolutely amazing. He cares and he provides answers to all your questions. I had 2 C-sections, and I have an invisible scar. I would definitely refer this doctor with no hesitation. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

DR. SIMS WAS MY PHYSICIAN WHEN I HAD MY DAUGHTER 7 YEARS AGO,HE IS THE BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

i met dr. sims in toronto and he deliver my first baby on 2003 at st joseph i miss him so much very kind

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

THE best gynecologist I ever had.He was my doctor for 20 years,then he retired.Helped me through my two DNC's, misscarriage,and a birth of my son.He is irreplaceable as a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

This doctor needs his license pulled! He ruined my life and caused me a great deal of emotional pain thanks to his carelessness!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010

Dr Sims Delivered my first son, and his helpfulness and caring attitude was amazing. He has since retired and am truly sad as I am expecting my second child and would have loved to have him as my OBGYN again.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009