Ratings for Dr. Paul F. Lyons

Not my first time here. Treatment is always the same. I really didn't need intense therapy and Dr Lyons said I would only need two or three treatments. I had four and felt better. Dr Lyons had an attitude when I said I didn't need more treatments. It's all about the money.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Seems more about the money then health. Pain went away for a short while then came back worst then before.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2012

I have been going here for Chiropractic Treatment for 3 months Now! I Have seen Amazing Results ! The Staff is Very Friendly,Courteous and Knowledgable ! I was involved in a Major Car Accident back in Late April ! The Doctor is Great and he Treats you Like his own Family Member ! I Highly Recommend the Doctor and his Staff ! Sometimes I had to stay over at work because there was no coverage at my job! The Staff is very nice to give me an Evening Appointment ! I am Glad that I was Recommended by a Few People to this Chiropractice Office and have seen Excellent Results ! The Doctor is Extremely Knowledgable and is There to answer all your Questions ! Good luck to you as a New Patient !

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Highly recommended... listens, knowledgeable, and caring. Very accomodating and will see quickly in emergencies.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2007

Dr. Paul F. Lyons's Credentials

• Spanish

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1985)

Coventry Healthcare