Ratings for Dr. John N. Larrimer

They are always very helpful and caring ! They are one of the most compassionate offices l've ever been in. Thank you all!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Staff was not professional and extremly rude when I call. Also I was not able to get in on schedule appointment and they book me out another six months. Never did they ask if I was out of of my medication.This happen twice. Not happy

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

A truly compassionate doctor who put me at ease and truly listened to my concerns. His staff was wonderful as well and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Dr. Larrimer is an excellent doctor. His staff was always very pleasant and I never had any trouble scheduling an appointment with him. Several people in my family see Dr. Larrimer and everyone raves about him.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

I just thought it was worth mentioning my experience with this office when I called to inquire about an appointment for my wife who has Hashimotos. The receptionist said they required a referral (doctors still do this?) and after explaining that our PCP was our problem and we wouldn't expect a referral from her, she said "well you would have to get one from somewhere". Upon asking about their availability assuming we got the referral, her response was "you'll want to take what you can get". I asked what that meant, 2, 4, 6 weeks out? She replied "months". It is pretty clear that they have no interest in helping new patients and it is unfortunate at the way they presented themselves.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

As he answered questions, he talked in circles, and gave a 'canned' speech. I felt as though he wasn't answer questions about me; but about any average middle aged woman.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

Dr. Larrimer is a great Doctor. I have been hospitalized a couple of times and Dr. Larrimer would come in between 7:00 - 10:00 pm and he makes an incomplete hospital sudenly click. He takes control and gives top rate service. I would suggest him to anyone needing an Endocrinologist. First Class in all ways. Regards, T. Johnson

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Dr Larrimer's staff was very organized and good about getting back with me whether I'd called them, or he needed to get in touch with me. They were also very courteous, and his office was kept on schedule. My first appt with Dr Larrimer gave me some hope that he would be able to help me, but after the test results were in, and it was evident he was going to have to refer me on, he was no longer interested in me. From then on he wanted my GP to handle any referrals, ect., but since he was more familiar with what was going on, I wanted him to handle it. What ended up happening is he offered to refer, but said he wasn't sure who to refer to, so he just kind of dropped it, and I had to wait almost a year to get into another physician who could properly refer me to the right endocrinologist. Dr Larrimer is old, it might be he's near retirement, and only willing to take on those he can personally help, I don't know, but I wasn't very happy with him.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2007

Dr. larrimer, He is a little kooky, but overall a great doctor. Dr. larrimer has called me athome as late as 10pm to suit my schedule and explain lab results and medication adjustments. He is such a great doctor that a friend of mine who is a peditrician will not reccomend any other endocrinologist to her patients. She swears he is the best, I would agree having known other people who work with endocrinologists in the area as well agree with me. Dr. Larrimer is also a friend of my very favorite doctor in the world. says a lot.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2007

Dr. John N. Larrimer's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)