Ratings for Dr. Terry J. Dubrow

I have just read these comments. I live in Australia and in the Cosmetics Industry, actually in education. Being in education I feel compelled in writing the following. I feel it disgraceful that someone think they have the right to trash a Dr's reputation because they can on social Media. And to the lady from Michigan who is not going to keep her appointment, really? The lady complaining that Dr could not do her prodecure till after the summer, that is normal for a successful practice. I would be suspicious of any doctor who could just 'fit' you in. Most successful Dr's would have a waiting list of people who have had consultation before you. Another thing is when you have a consult the doctor is not always going to tell you what you want to hear. Most people have 'expectations' that just cannot be achieved .So a good Dr would tell you why. Its about bone structure. Healing is about the conditions of your health , skin and lifestyle and what YOU are prepared to do to maximise your result.These people are surgeons not magicians! And to the lady who is complaining about 'creams'. When you have a procedure done that is half of it, the success and outcome also depends on aftercare. Do your research on the skin and what it needs to repair itself. LED treatments, correct skincare, looking after yourself and not thinking you know better. So my advice to those who were going to see this Dr but after reading other peoples opinions did not. Do your research, write down your questions, ask, communicate. I will see this doctor, i will ask my questions and I have no problems paying for a consult from a Doctor who has spent years in paying for an education to get where is is. Just sayin.......

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Stay away! Dr.Dubrow is a narcissist who told me that my eyes are too small and there is nothing he can do about it. But I went to him for my nose, so he really upset me. He said he can take me after the summer, as in the summer, all the young girls in Newport get their nose jobs. Now why would I have to wait? Is my money not green? It's because he likes to work on young pretty people. I am middle aged and nice looking, but he clearly goes after the younger market. It was horrible and I had to pay for a consult.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Thank you all so much for the reviews I almost scheduled an appointment with this doctor. I would have traveled from Michigan!! I'm so happy in read about him first!!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Terrible surgeon just wants your money to pay for all his stuff he brags about. He and his phony wife are Trying to sell creams now I heard that is a joke. Stay away Fro Both of them.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

I love this show. The only thing I dislike is the fact that too many of their patients have money to burn, yet all of this is free. Would be so much better if they focused on accident cases or birth defects.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

I was really considering going to this doctor and coming from New Jersey but after reading these reviews I'm sadly disappointed. Have to keep searching.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Horrible doctor he just cares about the money and doesn't care for the patients DONT SPEND MONEY ON THIS FOOL

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Submitted August 19, 2014

Submitted August 18, 2014

I had a perfect experience with Dr. Dubrow and his staff. His nurse was amazing. She made me feel very comfortable before and after my surgery. Anesthesiologist was very nice and made sure I was not nauseous or cold. The check in girl Kim always does her best to answer your questions. I found Dr. Dubrow to be very nice and very competent. I had a very thorough consultation for free with him. I had a complete breast reconstruction. He went under the muscle and put in 375cc high profile silicone breast implants. I was not completely certain of the size I wanted this time so he made his suggestion and let my husband make sure during the surgery wile I was behind a sheet that the size we picked looked perfect. They are beautiful and perfect. I could not be happier. My surgery was not simple due to the fact I had two ruptured saline implants form a different doctor. Dr. Dubrow is an amazing surgeon. I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

Dr. Terry J. Dubrow's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

AHC