Ratings for Dr. Terry J. Dubrow

Stay away! Dr.Dubrow is a narcissist who told me that my eyes are too small and there is nothing he can do about it. But I went to him for my nose, so he really upset me. He said he can take me after the summer, as in the summer, all the young girls in Newport get their nose jobs. Now why would I have to wait? Is my money not green? It's because he likes to work on young pretty people. I am middle aged and nice looking, but he clearly goes after the younger market. It was horrible and I had to pay for a consult.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Thank you all so much for the reviews I almost scheduled an appointment with this doctor. I would have traveled from Michigan!! I'm so happy in read about him first!!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Terrible surgeon just wants your money to pay for all his stuff he brags about. He and his phony wife are Trying to sell creams now I heard that is a joke. Stay away Fro Both of them.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

I love this show. The only thing I dislike is the fact that too many of their patients have money to burn, yet all of this is free. Would be so much better if they focused on accident cases or birth defects.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Submitted August 19, 2014

Submitted August 18, 2014

I had a perfect experience with Dr. Dubrow and his staff. His nurse was amazing. She made me feel very comfortable before and after my surgery. Anesthesiologist was very nice and made sure I was not nauseous or cold. The check in girl Kim always does her best to answer your questions. I found Dr. Dubrow to be very nice and very competent. I had a very thorough consultation for free with him. I had a complete breast reconstruction. He went under the muscle and put in 375cc high profile silicone breast implants. I was not completely certain of the size I wanted this time so he made his suggestion and let my husband make sure during the surgery wile I was behind a sheet that the size we picked looked perfect. They are beautiful and perfect. I could not be happier. My surgery was not simple due to the fact I had two ruptured saline implants form a different doctor. Dr. Dubrow is an amazing surgeon. I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

The best service where I can rate Dr. Dubrow a 5 would be at the moment I called them for a consult appt., right after giving them my credit number. I went into surgery two days later and haven't laid eyes on the doctor from then until now, two months later. The scheduler doesn't return many phone calls left of her VMBox, as she is "either on the phone or with a client. Or it's BS. Why would a receptionist have this much power? Once Dubrow has your money he has his wife Heather off his back, so don't expect to hear right back at your convenience.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

Dr. Terry J. Dubrow's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Stay away! Dr.Dubrow is a narcissist who told me that my eyes are too small and there is nothing he can do about it. But I went to him for my nose, so he really..."

May 26, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Thank you all so much for the reviews I almost scheduled an appointment with this doctor. I would have traveled from Michigan!! I'm so happy in read about him..."

May 11, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible surgeon just wants your money to pay for all his stuff he brags about. He and his phony wife are Trying to sell creams now I heard that is a joke...."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love this show. The only thing I dislike is the fact that too many of their patients have money to burn, yet all of this is free. Would be so much better if ..."

June 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was really considering going to this doctor and coming from New Jersey but after reading these reviews I'm sadly disappointed. Have to keep searching. "

April 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible doctor he just cares about the money and doesn't care for the patients DONT SPEND MONEY ON THIS FOOL"

November 29, 2014