Ratings for Dr. Randy S. Rich

Dr Rich takes his time with us and answers our questions.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Dr. Rich is just great. I've seen him since 10/2008.He is caring and has personally called me with information. That measns a lot. Thanks.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

My dad has been seeing Dr. Rich for his Chemotherapy treatments for months. We chose this doctor because we wanted to keep all his doctors in one location. FYI…This doctor is NOT part of the hospital (Northwest Community Hospital), they are a private office that we were referred to by my dad’s surgeon who works for the hospital. When you see Dr. Rich he’s a nice person, but when you start asking a whole lot of questions (it’s a patient’s rights, don’t you agree?), he starts getting annoyed like he’s rushing you. Bring up symptom issues to the nurses or even Dr. Rich, don’t listen upsetting because by the time they address it, it’s too late. Back to the ER again. Wrong dr apt times, lack of teamwork of front desk staff and RN staff, given two different antibiotic by accident! I would recommend doing your research and getting second opinions because you want the best care and staff support for your loved ones who are going through cancer. Because Cancer Sucks!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013

Dr. Rich was very thorough in trying to find the cause of my blood counts. The numbers indicated a cancer but none was found in spite of all the tests he ordered. Even when the numbers started to rise to the proper levels, he continued to monitor my condition. He always took time to answer any questions I had and he has the greatest personality.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2007

Dr. Randy S. Rich's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1992)

Amerigroup