Ratings for Dr. Harry Felcenbuch

If you are unfortunate enough to see Dr. Felchenbuch coming towards you, I would advise you to RUN! RUN the other way! Otherwise, you are in for the strangest and most confusing ride of your life. If you can't get away, hold tight ~ he may be kind of nice, or he may stare at you for a long LONG time and blurt out strange and inappropriate comments. Uncomfortable either way ~ nice or not. NICE is disorienting, NOT NICE being brusque and rude. So rude that one thinks: "This can't be happening ~ not here, here at the Hospital, where I came to be safe and to be treated decently ". What a crazy Doctor! Does HE have a Psychiatrist?

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I found Dr. Felcenbuch to be so absolutely rude that he left me literally speechless. I felt no caring or compassion or even kindness as we had our little, (and I mean LITTLE) visit. When I saw him (unfortunately), 2 days ago, he was actually cruel with his comments directed towards me. Which is sad, because at the time I was in a very fragile and vulnerable state of mind. I thought I had cried enough that day, but he made me cry even more after I was curtly dismissed. I felt totally generic, faceless, like he couldn't have cared less about me. An order for meds were issued, and it was like: "get lost!" NEXT! Sincerely, I will say that I find it unbelievable that this cold and dehumanizing Doctor is ALLOWED to work with such fragile patients. He did more psychiatric damage to me than he ever did help me. My total experience with this Psychiatrist was traumatic from shocking start to abrupt finish.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

This Psychiatrist is so stunningly rude it literally takes your breath away. There is not one sign of acknowledgment that you are a real live person, and there is a complete lack of compassion. Actually, he was quite cruel at times with his words at a time when you are fragile and vulnerable and desperate for compassion and help. Prescription prescribed, and then Dismissed. More like "get lost!" NEXT!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I saw Dr. Felcenbuch for an assessment and I do believe that a lot of the negative reviews here are due to people reading him negatively and not understanding what medicine/psychiatry is all about. I did not find him rude or condescending, I found him friendly and somewhat compassionate. I've been living with psychiatric problems for the majority of my life and only recently has my life improved with the correct combination of medication. I can totally understand where these negative reviewers are coming from though. I can see my former self leaving such reviews, when I used to perceive every event and action as extremely negative. If you are referred to Dr. Felcenbuch, give him a chance. ^_^

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Felcenbuch for an ADHD assessment. On arriving at his office he insisted I remove my shoes. Then had me sign a release form allowing him to take my picture before he would do my assessment. I answered his questions honestly including that I had used illicit substances in the past (7years ago and in my younger years I am 47). He promptly diagnosed me as drug seeking as ADHD meds can/are a type of methamphetamine. He told me "It's for your own good". Since then I have met other individuals that have also had very similar encounters with this gentleman and as a result continued to suffer with the symptoms. I wish him all the best in his retirement. OLEMAN

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

He is a real jerk with no compassion. He is heartless and sits with his arms crossed just stearing at the clock. He seems to get off on the power that the hospital gives him. Truly anot godless a+hole!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

One of the best psychiatrist that i ever seen,thanks doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

A lot of these reviews I can completely relate to, he made me feel very uncomfortable when he would shrug off my feelings. I called to cancel eith 3 days notice and when I called back 3 desperate occasions leaving voicemails to reschedule he never bothered to call me back. Not to mention the last session I had with him I was suicidal and a high risk, him not returning my calls out me over the edge and I was sent to emerg for self harm. I 100 percent do not recommend this man to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Completely satisfied with my first visit. Comments here are mostly true, but they read Dr. Felcenbuch negatively and sound like they don't believe in medicine. People giving this psychiatrist under three stars shouldn't bother seeing any doctor.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

I met with this doctor 2 times (15 minutes total) while admitted into the CAPS unit. The first time we met he asked me the same questions that he had 2 nurses asked me before I met him. He didn't write anything down and asked questions such as, "why?", "because?", "and?" and then told me to get out of the room so he could talk to my parents. I didn't see him for another 4 days when he told me to "go home" He didn't remember who I was and thought I saw him the day before I got discharged. He's unprofessional, uncaring, and arrogant, he also has a very strong accent that makes it hard to understand what he's saying. I completely agree with the other comments.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016