Ratings for Dr. Andrea E. Stafford

Dr. Stafford has been my primary care physician for several years. With my previous physician, my health was declining. I just keep getting better under Dr. Stafford's care. I think she is pleasant, personable, and very intelligent. I am glad a coworker recommended her to me. Her staff has always been helpful. Some are a bit more outgoing than others, which is to be expected.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr Stafford has been my PCP for several years. She and her staff have always been most helpful and caring. Dr Stafford is knowledgeable, any problems I have consulted her about have been correctly diagnosed and treated. I would highly recommend Dr Stafford.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

I was treated badly by staff and when I tried to bring it to the attention of the doctor they asked me to find another physician. Had enormous trouble getting prescription refills. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

She should not call herself a doctor. She was rude from the minute she arrived, and she treated me poorly simply because I suffer from chronic pain following a failed back surgery, and require ongoing pain management which other doctors have provided with no problem since I have a true, well-documented health problem that is sadly not going away any time soon. I only saw her because I was tired of driving to my old city to see my old doc. but after seeing her and being treated worse than an animal would be treated, I would rather travel 200 miles if need be to see a nice, understanding, fully educated doc. who is wise enough to know how to care for those of us unlucky enough to suffer from chronic pain. This woman clearly is not trained well enough to know the difference between chronic pain patients who have a right to be given a reasonable dose of pain medication so they can be half-way comfortable, and those who have no need for it or abuse it. Disgusting doctor and colddddddd!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Excellent physician! Caring, encouraging and knowledgeable. If she can't find the answers, she'll put you with sdomeone who can! She's aces in my book! D Parrish

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Dr. Stafford had been my PCP for several years. Whether on office appointments or follow up in hospital I have found her medical advice and attention to be excellent.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

I have been in her office 3 times so far, and I have had a significant wait to see the Dr every time. The staff is rude and unhelpful to me. I was diagnosed with a chronic condition, and the staff member that called me to tell me did in no way offer any sort of explanantion or even offer to have the Dr call me back to explain in detail. I had to look t up myself on the internet to find out. I am now in the process of looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

This was our first visit. The Doc Stafford was very frendly and knowledgable. She changes to both my wife's and my medication. She listed to what we had to say. We are very happy with her.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

Dr. Stafford and her staff are extremely warm and professional. I am comforted by the way my questions and concerns are addressed in terms that are never "over my head." Dr. Stafford, herself, has a great manner that eases any anxiety I may feel when I walk in the door. Much thanks to all at Dr. Stafford's office!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

Dr. Stafford is newly board certified as in Internal Medicine. Highly recommended for those persons requiring Coumadin management. Her staff and her nurse, Daisy are the best. They're great when dealing with stubborn insurance issues such as formulary lists and medically necessary procedures. Dr. Stafford does everything possible to help her patients. I'm very happy to have her as my private doctor.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2007