Ratings for Dr. John M. Epley

Dr. Epley is a genius and my son owes his life to this man who was the one doctor out of many, to accurately diagnose and treat my son after suffering a Traumatic Brain Injury. His knowldege on vestibular disorders and his dedication to the field led him to develop important medical theories and equipment. And to think that his peers doubted his work! Thank God for this man.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Ive heard a lot of negative press about Dr Epley. But I would like to report that in 1991 I had a serious accident that left me with a perilymph fistula. Dr Epley was the only one that was able to diagnose the problem and treat it. Many other doctors just blew me off and told me to "get a life". Hard to do when vertigo/balance problems kept me confined to bed for voer 2 yrs. Granted, it took 5 surgeries to place a graph over the hole but eventually the graph took and it saved my life. Today, 20 yrs later, all I'm left with is some mild balance problems, but no vertigo. Without Dr Epley's help, I hate to think about where I would be today. God Bless you Dr Epley!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

Excellent practitioner, wise, knowledgeable, tough, kind, a titan.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Without doubt the most caring and knowledgable professional in his field. After failing to obtain any proper diagnosis to vestibular problems in Canada, I visited Dr Epley for a full evaluation. The caring and empathetic approach received from Dr Epley was shared by each and every one of his staff.I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

Understated and shy, this pioneer in the treatment of BPPV is compassionate, almost ot a fault. If there was a category for sainthood I ould nominate this man who saved my life, when other docotrs didn't believe me.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

Dr. Epley's excellent care begins with his staff who spent time on the phone with my husband, because I was too injured to make the call myself. This is the man to see if you have a vestibular disorder.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2007