Ratings for Dr. Leanne L. Ware

I found Dr. Ware to be extremely helpful. She has always been very willing to listen and offer solid advise for situations I was facing. Therapy is what you make of it and I was willing to put fourth the effort and was given a plan of action and guidance how to get there. Her faith-based approach was much appreciated and was not forced upon me.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Condescending. Intimidated by intelligent people. Not open minded. Not enough experience in unusual situations. Addresses everyone the same. Sounds scripted. Quick to judgement without much data.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Very effective help to change poor personal behaviors.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

The correct insurance is not listed in your categories- Mine was New Directions. My first 6 marriage counseling sessions were billed correctly but the next 6 were not- there was an outstanding bill of several hundred dollars which Dr Ware forgave even though she could have sent us to collections. That was a lot of money. I took a year or so off and then returned. I found Dr Ware's Christian perspective just what I needed. Her faith based counseling was important for me in this humanistic age and gave me direction and support. Both my husband and I benefited from her type of sessions and she alway had patience and gave us hope. She also had insight into our teen and though we did not take her to Dr Ware( her bio dad would not allow this) she gave us insight into her issues as well.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2008

Dr. Ware was very knowledgeable about our daughters' condition and gave great direction on how to treat her. We have already seen a differnce in her ability to cope with her surroundings and are looking forward to a few more sessions to ensure we are making the best choices for her.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2008

I very much like Dr. Ware as a person. As a doctor, she is dangerous. She treated my teen. She doesn't take good notes, doesn't make a plan with patient and stick with it, brings personal life to work, and is unavailable for long periods of time. My psyche doc immediately begged me to take my child to another therapist when I told her we were seeing Dr. Ware. I am so sad to leave this message. We kept giving her another chance. Her practice did not get better. We were sorry we stayed with her for so long.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2007