Ratings for Dr. W.K. Spacey

This man started seeing me when i was very young. he and other specialists always thought there was "something" wrong me (I was very very shy, had difficulty talking/speaking; turned out there wasn't anything wrong at all). i was as young as 5 when i met him, so how could i have known what was going on?? so of course i took him for granted, i had no idea what kind of "wrong" i had. i remember always being scared as hell of him. 20 years later, there is absolutely nothing wrong with me. just some "misunderstanding of an introvert" (Yup introverts are always misunderstood as being mentally ill) Well, Dr Spacey, you made a**** load of money from testing me, trying to "figure" out me. And I'd do anything to have all that money back.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Always helpful, provides refferrals when necassary, knowlegeable, reliable.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

Not impressed. He decided by looking at my daughter for 10 minutes that she wasn't autistic. Dude. It is not possible to eyeball a child and make a negative diagnosis of autism. Simply not possible. Was dismissive of my concerns.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

He is fantastic! He is great with our child. Takes his time and explains everything in full detail, no feeling rushed. He is very caring, understanding and has a wonderful manner.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2007