Ratings for Dr. Yan Liu

I would agree be patient. Worlds better than my other specialists thorough and kind.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2019

Worth the wait. My advice is to be patient the office can’t help it if the doctor is in demand and all urgent times are taken. She gave my family doctor good advice on to treat ahead of time and she was right about everything. Even though I am right as rain she still was careful to see me one more time. Careful thorough as other reviewers noted.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2019

Dynamic group Oakville strong medical team as a pharmacist and patient I’m proud of this hospital. Dr Yan and team got me transferred to st mikes for life saving treatment this hospital is much older than Oakville but they praised her and my nephrologist for their astute skill Raja S.K

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019

Office has become more busy throughout the years. Same great doctor but people have become more disrespectful and as another viewer aptly noted entitled. The office does what it can even put a sign dissuading walk ins but I’ve seen salesmen people wanting jobs students wanting mentor ship coming in demanding this and that. I lost a really good specialist who moved out of Halton If we keep going on behaving like bigger cities I wouldn’t blame doctors for leaving. Doctors are already going struggling against the status quo . I have been waiting for over 6 months just to get a surgical first appointment! can people remember a little respect and maybe even remember the doctor has a family too that he comes home late everyday because of ingrates? My 2 cents!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019

I’m not sure if people realize how the cuts have impacted our access to specialized drugs . This office has to work relentlessly to essentially beg for my treatment to be covered. This doctor is my advocate she fights for me... i wouldn’t be alive without her. Cameron is not one to be pushed around if you want to abuse the doctor. If you have nothing but trivial gripes you don’t deserve her care please allow someone else to have a spot. Liz V.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

Dr Liu was so kind she really pays attention to your worries and always considers your wishes in the treatment plan. I am a new patient and I was given reassurance to calm my anxiety. Highly recommend . Katy

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

Dr Yan has been a dedicated professional specialist that has served our community for many years. She has helped my mother and myself manage our rheumatoid disease; I have been able to still work. It saddens me to have learned that a particular office has been putting false reviews in hopes of maligning her office. I spoke to my family doctor about it and he completely agrees. He and others in his unit will simply stop referring to that disreputable office Shame on them!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

That Dr. had a too pleasant way of speaking (Honey, honey). She didn't pay attention to me or my symptoms. Just kept organizing something in her computer the entire time. Her receptionist is VERY rude. And all time people without appointment is going in front of others with appointments.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

Worth the wait. Thorough and kind and doesn’t cram patients in the waiting room. Quality of care the very definition. People should be more respectful and stop walking in without appointments it puts the doctor behind.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2019

Definitely a doctor with integrity. She told my husband the truth about his avoidance of medication has caused significant damage. Too bad she has to deal with idiots like my husband.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

Dr. Yan Liu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients