Ratings for Dr. Yan Liu

A doctor who promoted diet and lifestyle to help my joint pain and didn't push expensive medication..nice to know not all doctors are slaves to big pharma...you passed my test Dr Yan

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I would have to agree with the others very responsive office; she was kind to fill my insurance forms quickly can't speak on her behalf that this is always done in order to help me . Her location is not that far from the Credit Card Valley buildings in the Saug. Certainly beats chasing for a parking spot only to wait in line to pay and then get yelled at for being late. Dr. Yan's office is quiet and the doctor is kind gentle and very good bed side manner.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr LIu has been taking care of me since I was a child. I recently took a VISA for work in Europe and the care didn't even come close to her dedication. No one called me about blood abnormalities which were left undetected. Fortunately dr Liu picked them up same day I got my bloods done and figured out that I had another diagnosis unrelated to my rheumatoid arthritis. I picked up a liver infection I was sent to see a liver doctor who also agreed that had dr Liu picked it up I could have gone into liver failure. We are lucky with good care in this country we could appreciate it more

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Super doctor saw me on time...what a revelation. Was honest and kind; she could not help my condition but direct me to a place to Highly recommend

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Waiting list? in my case my family doctor who is so wonderful did the proper tests and sent a complete referral. Saw in her in a week and put on treatment. Thankfully I was immediately put at ease and she gave me such comfort I know I am in the most capable hands. And what is she doing over the holidays? She's still working so please give this blessed doctor a break if takes a bit to see her. She sees the most urgent cases first like mine. Worth the trip from Waterloo!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

I am new to area of Halton and I was referred from essentially the best specialist in Canada who taught Dr. Yan . Eddy Keystone highly recommended her so I had no worries I would get the best care. I also work as a patient support liaison and have first hand experience of patients all over the country...Dr. Yan has some of the most rude narcissistic Me Me Me first patients and even though I love Dr. Yan she over works herself. Many offices would simply fire patients who behave poorly but she is too kind hearted to do so. I have seen her often skip lunch and works very late to finish items for patients in my opinion aren't even grateful for her hard work and instead act like toddlers when they do not get their way. She is an amazing doctor with professional staff and people should be more respectful in how they treat her office. My 2 cents N.P.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

These sites are much to be desired in terms of adjudication...the front staff are busy and are not rude by following OHIP guidelines. I heard a patient today treat the office like a hotel wanting this and that I have been under dr Yans care for severe form of SLE that could have claimed my life if not for her great care and I have been in the medical field for over 20 years... I would have an efficient office any day and I hope Dr Yan turns the other cheek with irresponsible patients...

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I've been with Dr Liu since 2014 and I am amazed that they get any of their own work done considering how much time they are asked to take out of their already busy day to hand-hold incompetent GP offices and irresponsible patients. Bless Dr Liu and her staff, they are SAINTS.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Came in to take care of my daughter late at night and was able to quickly diagnose and treatment her joint infection which was not obvious to 3 other doctors. Unbelievably kind and skilled wonderful dedication thank you with all our hearts. Doyles

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

I have the best team between my cardiologist and Dr. Yan and my GP I am in good hands....saw them all on same day very efficient and well run new hospital...just wish parking was free.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017