Ratings for Dr. Anne A. Caywood

Strangest doctor I have ever met not to mention very RUDE. Office was very unclean and cluttered. Staff un-educated. Doctor unprofessional: Yelling at employee, out in the open. Had a bad day at work and when she was questioning my med hx & sx's, I had forgotten to mention one sx that I had back in 1989, once we went on to meds...and the doctor said, "Is there anything else your failing to tell me or do I just have to order your medical records from your prior doctor?" I was angered by her unprofessionalism and couldn't believe what I was hearing. Later that day, I called about a rx question and the receptionist answered the phone,"Do you have any money for me?" At this point,I just wanted a rx fill and then wanted to forget I even went there. I felt like I was in a dream or something. NOTHING about this office was normal and felt comfortable. I would NEVER recommend it to anyone. It was such a waste of time/money. I am surprised she hasnt been shut down. My advice...Dont pick her!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

I was told I was Diabetic on July 30,2010 & was givesome pill to take & sent home.Pills she gave memade me sick right away! I called her on Monday August 2,2010 to tell her what they were doing, she told me to give it time to work. So I did! Got sicker & endedup in the hospital on August 8, 2010 About 5:30pm & stayed till August 10,2010. Came home with change of meds. & still not myself! I went to see the DR. after & told her I still did not feel good! And she said give it time - again1 I went & got a second opinion by another Dr. August 20, 2010, He took me off the pills I told me to check my blood for 4 weeks & come back. My first Dr. didn't even give me a meter to check my blood! On Septembet 24, 2010 I went to go see the new Dr.. I was diagnosed wrong!He said I should have not been given the pills. I should have been checking my blood first! I am not a Diabetic! Now I set here with a BIG Bill from Hospital & all the Drs. NOW WHAT?

flag | Submitted October 2, 2010

I visited Dr. Caywood for approximately 1 year only because her office was close to my house. Staff was rude and Dr. Caywood did not seem very professional, my children refused to see her after their first few visits.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2008

Her staff was bad and so was she. Did she ever go to medical school. I went once she and staff were lazy and rude to me. I don't care if I got service for free. I will never go back !!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2008

Totally unsatisfactory! Staff and doctor not pleasant at all. VERY disappointing. Seen this office for a year hoping each visit would be better. I can't believe I let myself cont. to see this doctor. The straw that broke the camel's back was a call I recently made to make an appointment. Doctor Caywood took the call and was also very curt. I was trying to be discreet of my situation. She had no empathy. Told me to just go to the emergency room if I felt I needed immediate attention. I did not sound like my situation required immediate care. She acted as if she didn't want to be bothered. I was in tears after hanging up the phone... plfft! Well, guess what, I will not bother Dr. Caywood and her staff anymore. In fact, she has lost my business. Because of this phone call w/Dr. Caywood, I will probably file a complaint against her. What a shame... :(

flag | Submitted October 26, 2005

I was treated poorly after I had gone through quite a bit to accomodate my schedule to have an appointment with her.Staff members canceled our appointment without consent, she became curt,ordered us to find another doctor.Not ashamed for callinghera****

flag | Submitted August 24, 2004

Dr. Anne A. Caywood's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1973)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glendale, AZ