Ratings for Dr. Marshall D. Ohring

Dr Ohring is Fantastic! My children saw him and now my grandson sees him. My grandson loves him. He has such a way of making the children trust him and feel comfortable. Dr Ohring is a very caring, smart doctor with lots of knowledge. I would recommend him to all. Staff is also wonderful and great with the children, and just love his new office Emerald woods!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I would never recommend this doctor to a friend. EVER!!! I would instead relay to them my very poor experiences!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr. Ohring is a very good clinicain and my children have been patients of his for nearly 15 years. He is always tentative to the patient needs or concerns. Dr. Ohring is very soft spoken and encouraging with a great deal of knowledge that puts parents mind at ease showing that he is competent as a pediatrcian. I would highly recommend Dr. Ohring and his group at pediatric associates in Hollywood. I have never had a bad experience in this office for 15 years even when I brought my child in during an emergency visit.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2007

Dr. Marshall D. Ohring's Credentials

• Technion-Israel Inst Of Tech, Fac Of Med, Haifa, Israel (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hollywood, FL