Ratings for Dr. Kathy H. Bakenhaster

Worst experience ever. Wait time always over an hour. Never relays to her office staff what she states. Rx, ... Rude and inconsiderate of others.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Horrifying! Never returned phone calls, forgets to refill prescriptions, no follow through, wait time for an appointment is over 60 minutes. I will never recommend this doctor or office to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

She is a very good doctor and has helped me a lot with my problems. If I am sick, I can usually get in the same day.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Horrible doctor. She doesn't care about her patients and all she does is put people on powerful medicines that they don't need.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

I am now searching for another doctor. My husband and I both have been to see her and feel like she just writes you a prescription and tells you "get some rest". I am a mom of 3 young children and have felt there is something wrong with me medically....her response is "maybe you will feel better in the summer when the sun is out". She doesn't take the time to listen and explore my symptoms further.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

She is very thorough. Caught things other docs missed,saved my life from severe infection. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2010

Dr. Bakenhaster is a qualified doctor. But she does not accept input from her patients to develop her prognosis. She will issue the most statistically common diagnosis. If you go to her with a migraine, be prepared to be told to go home and take an aspirin. If you have a stomachache, be prepared to be told to take a Rolaids. I would rate her a little higher if she listened to the details instead of prematurely making up her mind. Also, I would rate her higher if she realized that I would not schedule a doctor’s appointment for a standard headache that is curable with an aspirin. If a symptom is bad enough to seek help, it should be individual consideration.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2008

I like her, she has caught things that my heart doctor did not catch. She always has plenty of time for my questions on my health and my medications. She has been my family doctor for 7 years and I have the highest respect for her.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2008

Dr. Kathy H. Bakenhaster's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)