Ratings for Dr. Teresa Pecherek-Rogers

This Doctor makes you wait over 2 hours for apt even if you are on time. This Doctor is not as knowledgeable about ailments as she claims to be. Save yourself and find a good Doctor elsewhere.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr. Rogers is very personable and feel she cares about what is best for me.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

I tried to get a refill on my Xanax and had to try for 3 days and multiple phone calls. I am a RN and hold a very stressful job taking care of others. I have Anxiety d/o and battle depression. I have been on this med for 5 yrs. I was completely honest w/ Dr. Rogers and have not abused my medication. Even though my med was due, they refused to fill the entire prescription and wanted me to come into the office. I had visited Dr. Rogers one month before this incident b/c I was moving to another city (400 miles away) for an 8 wk travel assgn. She was aware of this, but wanted me back into the office for a visit? 400 miles is a long way to drive for a prescription when you paid $70 a month earlier to see her. I had seen her for over a year. People with Diabetes are treated for their illness, but when it comes to mental health disease, you are often judged and treated as if you are an addict. Dr. Rogers NP and staff are nice, but I will never go to Dr. Rogers again.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Used this dr. for 7 years, staff has come & gone. Over & over again records were lost, perscriptions not called in & no follow up from doctor or nurse for tests run. She kept us waiting while standing in the hall discussing her new office decore/furniture,she has pushed wrinkle creams & her new lazer hair & facial packages on us. When we asked for help when our daughters cholesterol level was high Dr. Rogers said buy fresh foods & lose some weight- I wish I could help you more but your insurance won't cover diet counceling! They can not even spell our names correctly repeatedly & have given us the wrong records at the office on more than one occassion. they also have called us to have shots done (past due) when the entire series was already done for both of my kids. She has looked at dated/wrong information for my husband on blood work she ordered & ordered tests to be repeated-she has spoken with him about the stock market & real-estate while he is there for her help! do not use!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

Obviously...the person who wrote the pervious review of Dr. Rogers was having a bad day. Her staff has always gone above and beyond to help my family. She has never just rushed in and out of the exam room. When it comes to my family's care Dr. Rogers has always ruled on the side of caution. I couldn'y be more satisified with the care that we receive from her and her staff. Dr Rogers is very approachable if this patient had a problem they should've brought it too her attention. People need to realize that when a dr's office is owned by a hospital the Dr is told how many patients they are expected to see in one day, Dr Rogers is now in private practice and can decide how many patients she will see in one day and what hours her office will be open. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. If I do have to wait to see her it obviously means she is giving that extra time and care to a patient who at the time needs it more than me. Dr. Rogers is the best..

flag | Submitted May 2, 2009

The nurses who work the front desk are in the wrong field, because they are constantly irritable and rude to people. Dr. Pecherek-Rogers is usually around 1-2 hours late. I can't understand how she can get so behind, because she only sees you for less than 5 minutes until she is rushing out the door after an incomplete exam.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2007