Ratings for Dr. Eamon Harvard Achong

I went to him in Montreal over 40 years ago, and never forgot how helpful he was!!! :-)

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I just went through my 3 seperate intake apts Dr. Achong is amazing i already i feel comfortable to open up about everything and now I'm going to start dealing with my well being. He is very intelligent and caring I would highly recommend Dr. Achong to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr. Achong provided me great assistance at a time of great difficulty. I full heartedly recommend him. He is not a pill pusher and gets to the root causes by interaction.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

I was greatly helped by Dr. Achong. I visited him for several years and he helped me get past a most difficult time in my life.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Brilliant and kind. You saved my life, years ago. I wish I could see you again. You are The Owl!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

In response to comment no.2.... God works in mysterious ways. Good for the Doc. Have not seen him yet, but that comment would not stop me We all have our love story. Mine is 40 yrs old...will be seeing him in a few weeks.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

I second the other user's comment- Dr. Achong is brilliant! He too saved my life, and more importantly, he taught me how to save myself. He taught me how to get the things I wanted in life and become the person I wanted to be. I'll be forever grateful for his patience, understanding, guidance, and dedication over the years. He truly is an outstanding psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

This man came from Ontario and failed to disclose that he had married one of his patients!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Dr Achong is a kind, courteous and understanding man. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain his thoughts to me. I have never known another psychiatrist like Dr Achong, he is one of a kind. I feel so blessed for having been referred to him. Thank you and God Bless you Dr Achong.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

He is a very knowledgable and caring professional and I would recommend him anytime. His personal life is nobody's business and should not or does not reflect his competentcy.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010