Ratings for Dr. Tarannum S. Khan

Went to get help with tremors that started after an allergic reation from a shot. The intern was very nice and did a good exam. Dr. Khan's exam consisted of trying to get me to run down a hall way.(I have a bad hip,a torn muscle in my back)She then asked who I and my husband worked for? Made the comment that it was all in my head, and that she had spent an hour already on me and to see a ID Dr. This was to be my chance to get better, and the woman never touched me. Broke down and was crying, she left the room it was after 5 o'clock. She was the most rude doctor I have ever met. I brought all of my medical records from a neuro in Orlando, the hospital report, the blood work, she never looked at them. She wanted to leave on her five day time off for Thanksgiving..... Both the other dr's, did say they where sorry, before leaving the room. I had an aunt fly in from TX to drive me the five hours south, to see this specialist and she was the rudest and uncaring Dr. I have ever met.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2007

Dr. Tarannum S. Khan's Credentials

• Hindi

• J N Med Coll, Aligarh Muslim Univ, Aligarh, Up, India (Grad. 1993)