Ratings for Dr. Michael Lin

I went to see dr. Michael Lin in the beginning of March 2016 to renew and revise my serum. It was prepaid whilst I was in the office.It was overlooked and the order not even submitted until April 6 th.2016. I find this outrageous and pretty negligent. Nothing was done until I started making inquiries as to why I had not received it. The serum takes 6 weeks to prepare.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr. Lin was a great allergist, he consider everything, from your body to your environment, he also tell you how bad the reaction is from the result of the test. I did other allergist before but so far Dr. Lin was far way better than the other.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

I found him very helpful and patient with all of my questions.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Lin knows what he is doing. He handled my 8yr old so well and was so patient with her. Allowed a stressed Mom ask all my questions and was so patient. He is very prompt. My only issue was I waited 4 months to get in and was surprised not to get a confirmation call the day before and was not advised of the $60 tray fee. Otherwise the doctor was great and so helpful.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

The receptionist/nurse was surly and curt. Her attitude was generally annoyed. Dr. Lin himself was not friendly but he was efficient. I appreciated his prompt nature.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I echo everyone else's comments. Knows his stuff, was able to explain what seemed like discrepancies in allergy test results, and great manner. I left impressed.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Great Doctor!! There is a reason he is #1 in Alberta

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Dr. Lin is an exemplary physician. Not only is he knowledgeable, highly competent and efficient, he treated our 9 year old son with empathy and care. We could not be more pleased with the results of the immunology treatments or the way that our family was respected. A special thank you goes out to Dr. Lin's assistant, who was always very accomodating, polite, and best of all, kind to our son.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

Great with my son, knowledgeable of options after test results, efficient, organized, office is clean. I would recommend Dr. Lin to family/friends to ensure quick and helpful appointment so that you get on with your day with little disruption.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Dr. Michael Lin's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I went to see dr. Michael Lin in the beginning of March 2016 to renew and revise my serum. It was prepaid whilst I was in the office.It was overlooked and the ..."

April 20, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I would recommend Dr. Lin to my family and friends who are looking for professional and punctual care. "

March 28, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lin was a great allergist, he consider everything, from your body to your environment, he also tell you how bad the reaction is from the result of the test...."

October 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found him very helpful and patient with all of my questions. "

June 1, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lin knows what he is doing. He handled my 8yr old so well and was so patient with her. Allowed a stressed Mom ask all my questions and was so patient. He is..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "The receptionist/nurse was surly and curt. Her attitude was generally annoyed. Dr. Lin himself was not friendly but he was efficient. I appreciated his prompt n..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I echo everyone else's comments. Knows his stuff, was able to explain what seemed like discrepancies in allergy test results, and great manner. I left impresse..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Doctor!! There is a reason he is #1 in Alberta"

November 12, 2014