Ratings for Dr. Michael Lin

Dr Lin is fantastic. His nurse however is not very warm at all.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

My 12 year old son went for allergy shots for 2 and a half years when I asked if they could re-test him as I wasn't sure if he was improving as much as he initially had. It was the time to get a third serum. When the nurse who had been doing my sons shot for the last year asked my son if he was around horses a lot, I asked why and she noted that the serum from the past 10 months was for allergies to horses...not cats (his main allergy)! When I told her and Dr. Lin of the error, there was no apology. Changing the serum at that point meant going back to weekly shots which my son had already progressed well beyond (ie he was at monthly shots). Quite unimpressed by the lack of responsibility taking.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I went to see dr. Michael Lin in the beginning of March 2016 to renew and revise my serum. It was prepaid whilst I was in the office.It was overlooked and the order not even submitted until April 6 th.2016. I find this outrageous and pretty negligent. Nothing was done until I started making inquiries as to why I had not received it. The serum takes 6 weeks to prepare.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I would recommend Dr. Lin to my family and friends who are looking for professional and punctual care.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr. Lin was a great allergist, he consider everything, from your body to your environment, he also tell you how bad the reaction is from the result of the test. I did other allergist before but so far Dr. Lin was far way better than the other.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

I found him very helpful and patient with all of my questions.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Lin knows what he is doing. He handled my 8yr old so well and was so patient with her. Allowed a stressed Mom ask all my questions and was so patient. He is very prompt. My only issue was I waited 4 months to get in and was surprised not to get a confirmation call the day before and was not advised of the $60 tray fee. Otherwise the doctor was great and so helpful.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

The receptionist/nurse was surly and curt. Her attitude was generally annoyed. Dr. Lin himself was not friendly but he was efficient. I appreciated his prompt nature.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I echo everyone else's comments. Knows his stuff, was able to explain what seemed like discrepancies in allergy test results, and great manner. I left impressed.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015