You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael Lin

Dr. Lin was a great allergist, he consider everything, from your body to your environment, he also tell you how bad the reaction is from the result of the test. I did other allergist before but so far Dr. Lin was far way better than the other.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

I found him very helpful and patient with all of my questions.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Lin knows what he is doing. He handled my 8yr old so well and was so patient with her. Allowed a stressed Mom ask all my questions and was so patient. He is very prompt. My only issue was I waited 4 months to get in and was surprised not to get a confirmation call the day before and was not advised of the $60 tray fee. Otherwise the doctor was great and so helpful.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

The receptionist/nurse was surly and curt. Her attitude was generally annoyed. Dr. Lin himself was not friendly but he was efficient. I appreciated his prompt nature.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I echo everyone else's comments. Knows his stuff, was able to explain what seemed like discrepancies in allergy test results, and great manner. I left impressed.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Great Doctor!! There is a reason he is #1 in Alberta

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Dr. Lin is an exemplary physician. Not only is he knowledgeable, highly competent and efficient, he treated our 9 year old son with empathy and care. We could not be more pleased with the results of the immunology treatments or the way that our family was respected. A special thank you goes out to Dr. Lin's assistant, who was always very accomodating, polite, and best of all, kind to our son.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

Great with my son, knowledgeable of options after test results, efficient, organized, office is clean. I would recommend Dr. Lin to family/friends to ensure quick and helpful appointment so that you get on with your day with little disruption.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Took my little guy for his first set of tests when he was only 14 months old and Dr. Lin explained a lot to us and took the time to answer any questions we had. We went for testing again when my son was 2 years old and was very kind and compassionate. My 4 year old started to cry when is baby brother got his test done and the dr. told him he would be ok and gave him a sucker. We are going again for my little guy again 7 months from our last testing to see what is bothering him as he is having severe reactions every time we go outside. I love that Dr. Lin will answer my questions and not make me feel dumb for asking them as I ask them for the health and well being of my child.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Dr Lin is a great doctor and nice person. iv been to Canada for 5 years and starting to develop many kinds of allergies ,and asthma.Iv been sent to the emergency 5 times with severe reactions. My family doctor kicked me out because shes afriad im gonna die ("our clinc does not have equiment to treat ur condiction" was what she told me). She booked me to see an allergist (who is horriable, not gonna mention his name). told me im alleric to wheat and corn just stay away form those things, didnt say anything else and very impatient and refused to ask questions. Few month after school nurse booked me to see Dr Lin and he was very patient,(corn was misdiagnosed) explained what I should do and told me where i can find gluten free stuff. (theres not such thing as wheat allergy in my country so it really helped)I am an international student and dont have a health benefit plan, knowing that he gave me some meds for free, symbicort and nasal spray. Again great doctor, very professional and kind.

Submitted April 14, 2013

Dr. Michael Lin's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lin was a great allergist, he consider everything, from your body to your environment, he also tell you how bad the reaction is from the result of the test...."

October 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found him very helpful and patient with all of my questions. "

June 1, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lin knows what he is doing. He handled my 8yr old so well and was so patient with her. Allowed a stressed Mom ask all my questions and was so patient. He is..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "The receptionist/nurse was surly and curt. Her attitude was generally annoyed. Dr. Lin himself was not friendly but he was efficient. I appreciated his prompt n..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I echo everyone else's comments. Knows his stuff, was able to explain what seemed like discrepancies in allergy test results, and great manner. I left impresse..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Doctor!! There is a reason he is #1 in Alberta"

November 12, 2014