Ratings for Dr. Kevin O'Grady

Very pleased with results of my BR surgery, 3 weeks post no complications and great results, I would recommend Dr O'Grady to anyone who is considering plastic surgery!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Knowledgable and a perfectionist. Friendly and on time. Great results!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Had a bad experience with him, poor after surgery service. Procedure left me with a bad scar which he didn't seem to care and didn't do anything about it. He didn't even give me advance on how to prevent scaring from the start.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

I work for an oral maxillofacial surgeon and I'd like to first address those negative ratings by saying that some times there are exceptions scientifically and genetically that don't always allow for the best clinical result despite the surgeons best efforts. Let's be real ; what nature gives us is always the best . Dr O'Grady is a highly skilled surgeon who sets high standards for himself by aiming for a result that is both pleasing in esthetics and function. The man is a class act and we are most fortunate to have access to his treatment in a safe modern updated environment, and without having to travel to a downtown hospital. His staff is extremely helpful and caring. Always a smile and words of encouragement when needed. I am still in the middle of my reconstruction but everything has been great so far. There is a lot of pain with tissue expanders naturally but I was able to approach DR O and he quickly adjusted the treatment plan to a level that was more tolerable. Over all I am very greatful and most important ladies and gentleman ......... realistic. I am going to get back something that was taken away from me. Don't know why that is but what I do know is that Dr O will do everything in his power to make it happen and if not then I will accept that clinically. I would highly recommend Dr. Kevin O'Grady for all your plastic surgery needs.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. O'Grady for over 10 years and he is the best and answers all questions. He never does more than you are comfortable with.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I have had the pleasure of being one of Dr. O'Grady's patients for 11 years. I am very comfortable with him, he has always been very punctual and informative. I have had numerous vascular malformations removed from my arm and hand over the years and have had great results. As an option to my issue - Dr. O'Grady suggested I try a different treatment with a different Dr. other than surgery. I did, and had some success. I have returned to Dr. O'Grady recently, to have more minor surgeries and I find him to be just as excellent as he was - perhaps even more so. I would have no reservation in recommending him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I had a breast reduction with Dr. O'Grady 13 months ago. The experience from start to finish was excellent and my results are great. The result is very symmetrical, even and smooth. Clearly he knows what he is doing. My back feels better and although I would have preferred to be even a bit smaller, I feel better and much more confident with my size. He follows us with you for a year and staff are friendly. I recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I would not recommend doctor O'Grady . I had a b reduction and eye lift, It's been one year. One of my b where significantly larger and the eye bag was still saging. I'm not looking for perfection as one comment stated. Just be honest one is larger don't say b looks great. Having to go in a 2nd time to reduce one b and repair the eye that was still bagging I was very specific to please reduce enough I don't want to do this a third time. Sure enough its still bigger but exceptable!with no complications. And the eye which also was repaired for a 2nd time has started to bag again. So upset. . So in the end I have done 2 follow ups and will stop as it will be a repeat of the first time. And I don't want to hear again oh everything looks great. I'll be thankful there were no surgery complications *Need to mention my niece also 6mths before me had a br reduction & had to go in for a 2nd time to repair pullying around her stitch area. Nice man tho. ..Nice staff .

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Put it to you this way. Took b4 pictures of me, did NOT put after pictures because his procedure did not work. Waste of my money and disappointment.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

I recently had a Bilateral Breast Reduction with Dr. O'Grady. I am absolutely thrilled with the results. The whole experience was very positive and pleasant right from my initial consultation through surgery and then post operative care. Dr O'Grady and his team are very professional and very friendly. The facilities are great and all my appts have been punctual. I did have my surgery at a Hospital which was also a surprisingly good experience. I am glad that I visited with a number of Dr's before deciding on a surgeon. Dr. O'Grady was far above the rest in terms of information shared and the level of confidence and comfort I had with him that led me to move forward with him. I have compared my results with others that have also had the same surgery and I feel that my results and healing process is better :). Thank you Dr. O'Grady and team.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012