Ratings for Dr. Stephen C. Young

An excellent physician. Unlike so many doctors these days, Dr. Young, takes time to carefully listen and diagnose your medical issue. He is very knowledgeable is a wide are of medical specialties.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr Young is an excellent doctor. He is thorough, he cares about your health and well being, and he provides comprehensive and knowledgeable care.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

I once asked Dr. Young how he thought of his patients. Somewhat surprised, he replied "I love my patients". He does and he demonstrates this every time I have the pleasure of seeing him. Besides being an excellent physician, he is affable, honest, trustworthy. He shares "little things" about his life when prompted. In short, he has great affinity for the average person - you and me. If I could choose only two words to describe him, besides the highest level of professionalism & excellence he is as a physician, nice & caring would be the two I'd choose. Honestly, he has my respect as my physician as well as my love of him as a person. He brings out the best in you. Now, how many physicians can make these claims? Not many and the most charming piece of information of Dr. Young is that while I believe he'd say he is an excellent physician, he'd ever claim his own incredible niceness as the huge part of him that is! Our family will go to no other primary care physician.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

Dr. Young is truly a wonderful caring Doctor. I have been seeing him since 1990 and have never been disatisfied with him. He has always treated me with respect and consideration. I recommend him to all my friends.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2008

Dr. Young is very knowledgeable and takes the extra steps to find the medical help required. Dr. Young tries hard to keep his patients healthy and informed. Dr. Young cares about his patients and they are not just a number to him. We have very high confidence in him and his ability.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2007

what a wonderful genuine caring man. He is easy to tak to and easy to trust.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2007

Dr. Stephen C. Young's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1987)

Delta Dental