Ratings for Dr. Frank J. Verri

Wonderful experience. Dr. eliminated my "sinus headache".

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I have been seeing him for a year and a half. Had awful migraines and my back was so tight all the time. He is very knowledgeable and compassionate. The only thing is that sometimes I do wait awhile to see him, but I feel that is getting better each time I go. I feel much better and would recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

i have been to many chiropractors and Dr. Verri has been the only one to relieve my pain from fibromyalgia. i haven't felt this great in years! His staff is also very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Amazing doctor and amazing experience. Finally a doctor who sits and listens to me!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Amazing experience! Cant believe how much better I feel. Not a stuffy doctors office. Very friendly and outgoing. Highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Helpful staff a great service. Daughter had facial twitch from a vertebrae misalignment. After three treatments the change was remarkable.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Dr. Verri and staff are always friendly. Ability to change appointments easily. Sometimes it takes awhile to have billing questions answered. Dr. Verri could be more professional at times, everyone does not like to be called "Buddy" Overall I have been pleased with my care.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Amazing chiropractor. If you want a doctor who is a human being, go see Dr. Verri. Extemely compassionate and effective.

Submitted January 28, 2012

The Greater Pittsburgh Joint and Muscle Center was a wonderful experience for me. The staff was absolutely wonderful and inviting! I found Dr. Verri sympathetic to my needs! He took the time with me to explain and answer all my questions. I would recommend the Greater Pitsburgh Joint and Muscle Center to all who are experiencing pain or have a weight loss issue!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

After 13 years of general practioners being unable to help me. Dr Verri had me feeling 90% better in just two weeks. With his step by step process, chiropractic treatment, vitamin regamins and physical theorophy he helped me more than any other doctor ever has. My husband said it was like I got a second wind in life. He is very knowledgable about what he does. I wish I still lived near him so I could still get daily treatments as needed.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Dr. Frank J. Verri's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 2001)

Delta Dental