Ratings for Dr. Tracy G. Golden

great experience having a gum graft with Dr. Golden. Nice office and staff

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

This is mt third procedure with Tracy and she is the best dentist for this type of procedure - well, this second type of procedure. The first time I saw her for a gum graft that turned out spectacularly. This is my second implant and I couldn't be happier withthe way it is being handled and is progressing. her attention to detailand follow up is second to none. Her entire staff is absiolutely excellent, friendly and helpful to a fault. The entire group goes out of their way to accomodate you to any degree. My procedures have been nearly painless, ad if I do have pain, Dr. Golden is quick to respond to any complaints I have. I can't reccoment this entire group highly enough. She sometimes has a student in with her to teach them about the dental profession, but it never interferes with any procedures - if anything, I feel more confident that students are getting a top-notch education at the hands of Dr. Golden. I'll see her for all my special needs.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Golden is an amazing periodontist. She is extremely gentle and excellent at what she does. I had 2 extractions, 7 bone grafts, and surgery on all 4 quadrants in my mouth. I had absolutely no pain during and after every procedure.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2007