Ratings for Dr. Bradford A. Weiner

Dr. Bradford Weiner was my physician for about 3 years. He has unstable, moody temper, and lack of interest most of the time. I was tolerant to this oddities until the last visit when I felt so bad, I barely made it to his office, and he treated me with total neglect, arrogance and some sort of suspiciousness as if I was trying to make up my symptoms! He sent me home, – no tests, no medications, no advises, just: “let's see how it’ll progress for next few days”! In two days my conditions did not change, and I made an appointment to a pulmonologist, who immediately sent me to chest X-ray, blood works, and CT, which shows Pericardial effusion, life-threatening condition, which leads me to Emergency and eventually to open heart, total pericardiectomy surgery! All because of his ignorance and lack of care.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

I was initially hesitant to join a concierge practice, but I was pleasantly surprised to see what a difference it makes. Dr. Weiner is smart, caring, and a good listener. He’s always available and takes his time with me. His staff is courteous and responsive. One of my better decisions. Glad I joined.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

I joined Dr. Weiner's practice several years ago and I can't imagine going to anyone else. I had a serious health scare that I couldn't have gotten through without him. Dr. Weiner saw me the same day that I called him, ordered the tests that I needed, and made the diagnosis right away. He called the specialists to get my treatment started ASAP and visited me in the hospital. Best doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Really bad experience. He Is careless, arrogant, and preoccupied with legal part of your visit. Going to find another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

My experience with Dr. Weiner is that he has always been punctual, attentive and thoughtful, and I didn't hesitate to follow him when he moved from a Brookline practice to Newton-Wellesley, even though that meant a much longer ride for me for an appt. I have been referred to different specialists four times and his staff set those up for me seamlessly. He also called me personally, twice, on Friday afternoons with test results so that I didn't spend the weekend wondering about results. He was also recommended to me, originally, by a close friend who is also a doctor, which in my view says a lot about his competence.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Weiner's for several years and find him to be competent and capable. For my annual physical he is thorough in going over my history and has make solid referrals for me when I needed specialists. He is a little "nerdy" in his bedside manner, but I feel confident I am getting good care at all times.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

This is the most careless PHP I've ever seen. He might seem to be sweet talking and certainly can make an impression on a surface, but has very short attention span, does not follow up and not punctual. His Even ER (non specialist) has more knowledge and cares more than Dr. B. Weiner. I am seriously considering changing him for someone else.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

I started as a new patient of Doctor Weiner's several months ago, and I am very glad I choose him as my PCP. He was friendly, professional, and showed a sincere interest in my health. He followed through on my health issues by prescribing initial medicines, scheduling follow-up appointments, and encouraging me to call him if I had any questions. I have had several appointments at the office now, and all the staff in the office was very friendly and helpful, and I never had to wait more than 5 minutes to see the Doctor. Although, I'm a relatively new patient, I've been very impressed with Doctor Weiner so far.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2012

I really like working with Dr.Weiner. He certainly has taken the time to best help me improve my health. When I asked to do a new test, he recommended against it and had me do another more practical test. He validtaed his reasons with a recent study that he gave to me. When I had an issue with medicine, he returned my call and made the appropriate change. He is very polite, but like all doctors, under the stress to get you in and out, which is the system today. Don't fault him for "running a business", the system is the problem.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

Average and unremarkable in every way which is deflating as a patient. Nice enough person to a degree but every 'negative' comment here is valid. And yes, your appt. is timed. I feel like a car getting washed. No matter what, it's once thru and no longer than 5m.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Dr. Bradford A. Weiner's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)