Dr. Rhonda Kalasho
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(6)

"Literally the greatest dentist I have ever been to! I found her googling and I read all..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Edward F. Baxley

Looking for a fabulous dentist? Dr. Baxley is your man! He is exceptionally gentle, highly skilled, and incredibly kind. His staff are wonderful, too. Everyone is very professional, but warm and caring. I'll never see another dentist ever again!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Baxley is the best dentist I've ever been to. He's exceptionally professional,kind and gentle; I never felt any pain during, nor after, any of the radical dental procedures I had. He fully explained all of his recommendations and methods, which is really important to me. He has a dental lab on site, so one visit covers everything-- no having to return for a second appointment, even for the placement of crowns. His staff are friendly, highly competent, and just as gentle as Dr. Baxley. I drive 150 mi. round-trip, and it's worth every bit of travel!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

He is not your daddy's dentist! I got to him after a lifetime of dental trauma. He matter of factly went about redesigning and restructuring my teeth and bite. He always let me make decisions, after he offered his best guess. I never encountered an unfriendly, egotistical, god-complexlike essence in our many visits. If you suffer, as I do, from PTSD and associated anxiety issues -- this guy gets it. He made every conceivable accommodation I asked for or needed. One stunning time he came outside while I was having a smoke angsting over the lateness of the anesthesiologist. He just talked to me there with no stress or judgement. He ROCKS!!! But I hope I never have to see him again after June when I am expected to be finished.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

Absolutely the most highly-skilled, gentle and ethical dentist I've ever been to. I had three crowns, several cavities filled, and a veneer. I never felt even a hint of pain, and my teeth look totally natural. His staff is also very warm, caring, and highly professional.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2007