Ratings for Dr. Mary Beth Luca

I absolutely love this practice. Although it can be frusterating having to wait to be seen and can sometimes take quite a while to even get an appointment, it's all worth the wait. I've seen Dr Luca for years and whether she was in my room for 5 minutes or a half an hour, I've never had a bad result and I have recommended her to several people. Every physician has flaws to certain people and maybe she isn't the "right fit" for everyone but she is a very well educated, very respectful Doctor with an amazing background and she is perfect for me and my family! This is a very busy practice with wonderful staff and to me, that shows how much she's valued and how many people want to see her. That's the kind of physician I want and that's the kind of physician I will continue to see. Nothing but great results and very highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I was referred to your office from Dr. Winchester and with rave reviews from my daughter. I scheduled an appointment for new patient exam the first week of September. I called and made the appointment mid July for the earliest possible date. When you were out of town your flight was delayed and your staff called to cancel my appointment. I called back to reschedule and we played phone tag a couple of times. I called this evening to reschedule my new patient exam and was advised I’m not in your system by Chelsea and that the earliest new patient exam is May 2017. She said that I’m not in “your system” and I replied I wouldn’t be since I haven’t been seen yet. While we were discussing this she hung up. I called back and talked to Diane and was advised again that I’m not in your system and that you no longer accept new patients. It’s a shame that I would be treated in this manner. But I will look elsewhere for my care. Just want you to know of how your staff interacts with patients or would be potential patients.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I met with Dr. Luca several months ago. I had 2 visits and decided not to return since I found her rushed and she refused to listen to my concerns. Instead she did a procedure that was unnecessary and expensive. Unfortunately, I trusted that since she was the doctor she knew what she was doing. I realized I was wrong when the outcome of her work was a waste of time.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Terrible, they do not stand behind their work, to make sure it is right !

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

As another reviewer mentions, this doctor lacks all sense of compassion. "Bully" is probably the best way to describe this doctor's demeanor. Even if a physician is the most knowledgeable in their field, I will never return, seek advice or "care" from someone emotionally inept to do so.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

Office staff totally ignored me after I signed in for my appointment. I was supposed to be a new patient. I was asked to have a seat after signing in at the front desk. So I took a seat right in front of the reception desk. I was never talked to again. I had completed my paperwork prior to my visit and was ready to go. Two other new patients came in after I did and one of them was taken back to see the physician while I was still waiting 35 minutes later.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Luca is very knowledgeable in her area of expertise. She rinks higher then other doctors in the columbus region. My only complaint is that she is not compationate with her clients and it showed after my last visit. I seen this also in the way she treats her employees. She repremanded a employee in front of me because she did not do something right. I think if you are going to say something to an employee that its best to handle the situation when the client is not present.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Everything from the decor to the staff was incredible. Everyone made me feel at ease and answered all the questions that I had. I will definitely be scheduleing another appointment with Dr. Luca.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Wonderful physician. No wait time. Dr Luca was very caring and helpful. She made my daughters feel at ease. Will recommend her to all.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Loved Dr. Luca. She really took the time explaining everything to me. I had no wait time at all. Beautiful office.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr. Mary Beth Luca's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Dublin, OH