Ratings for Dr. Mary Beth Luca

Terrible, they do not stand behind their work, to make sure it is right !

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

As another reviewer mentions, this doctor lacks all sense of compassion. "Bully" is probably the best way to describe this doctor's demeanor. Even if a physician is the most knowledgeable in their field, I will never return, seek advice or "care" from someone emotionally inept to do so.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

Office staff totally ignored me after I signed in for my appointment. I was supposed to be a new patient. I was asked to have a seat after signing in at the front desk. So I took a seat right in front of the reception desk. I was never talked to again. I had completed my paperwork prior to my visit and was ready to go. Two other new patients came in after I did and one of them was taken back to see the physician while I was still waiting 35 minutes later.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Luca is very knowledgeable in her area of expertise. She rinks higher then other doctors in the columbus region. My only complaint is that she is not compationate with her clients and it showed after my last visit. I seen this also in the way she treats her employees. She repremanded a employee in front of me because she did not do something right. I think if you are going to say something to an employee that its best to handle the situation when the client is not present.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Everything from the decor to the staff was incredible. Everyone made me feel at ease and answered all the questions that I had. I will definitely be scheduleing another appointment with Dr. Luca.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Wonderful physician. No wait time. Dr Luca was very caring and helpful. She made my daughters feel at ease. Will recommend her to all.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Loved Dr. Luca. She really took the time explaining everything to me. I had no wait time at all. Beautiful office.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Fantastic physician. Very compassionate and first physician who really helped my acne. My cousin had the same experience- would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

She is a fast talker but not a great listener. I will never return to her office

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Luca for over 10 years. Despite a terribly long wait time, I stuck around because she is competent and nice. However, more recently, I have dealt with pregnancy acne and made an appointment with the nurse practitioner to find a regimen that would help and be safe. I left with more questions than answers. I called on two different occasions over 2 weeks ago to speak to someone in medical to ask if they could recommend a safe product to use, but haven't heard back. I find this highly disappointing that as a loyal patient, I am receiving no support. Needless to say, I'm not going back.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Dr. Mary Beth Luca's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Dublin, OH