Ratings for Dr. Mary Beth Luca

How many times can a physician have delayed flights, emergencies, illness & unexplained reasons to cancel your appointment 5 times in less than 6 months. Took 2.5 months to even get in then all I've received is phone call after phone call to reschedule. Thankfully I was able to get into another dermatologist to address my concerns but it's sad I couldn't even reky on convenience of location. And I was promised appt with new Dr but of course received a call to reschedule because she is no longer there. So you're never available & can't seem to even keep partners. WOW what a cluster of a practice! Diane is probably the only sweet thing about this practice and I'm sorry she has to work in such a cluster.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

I'm a Type 1 diabetic and saw Dr. Luca for several years for cystic acne. I also did Coolsculpting there as well. I had terrible results of steroid atrophy and the Coolsculpting caused an inability to use my abdomen area for my insulin pump. This has made my blood sugar control almost impossible to manage. If you are a long time, insulin dependent diabetic DO NOT get Coolsculpting. This has made taking care of my condition extremely difficult and will for the rest of my life. Dr. Luca refused to accept responsibility or even refund me for the costs of the procedures that left devastating results.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

I was made to feel that asking questions about synthetic products going into my body was inappropriate. Dr. Luca seems to have a difficult time listening & rudely interrupts when you are talking or asking a question. There is no clear cost until you check out and when she wouldn't give never a clear answer then I shouldve just walked out then. Maybe the deflection is from her lack of knowledge despite what others have said prior to me making an appointment. Clearly I should have read these reviews before setting foot into her practice. And the way she talked to her nurse would leave me looking for a new job. Highly disappointed.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

The staff in general are very nice. You have to know what questions to ask or you will leave with nothing. Dr. Luca doesn't seem to care about you unless you are there for more than general skin appointments. I won't return. It's not worth the lackluster discussion in my opinion.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I have seen her for years now. It used to wait long to see her in the office. Recently, it did not. She is gentle and caring.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Other than long wait time always had wonderful experiences

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I absolutely love this practice. Although it can be frusterating having to wait to be seen and can sometimes take quite a while to even get an appointment, it's all worth the wait. I've seen Dr Luca for years and whether she was in my room for 5 minutes or a half an hour, I've never had a bad result and I have recommended her to several people. Every physician has flaws to certain people and maybe she isn't the "right fit" for everyone but she is a very well educated, very respectful Doctor with an amazing background and she is perfect for me and my family! This is a very busy practice with wonderful staff and to me, that shows how much she's valued and how many people want to see her. That's the kind of physician I want and that's the kind of physician I will continue to see. Nothing but great results and very highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I was referred to your office from Dr. Winchester and with rave reviews from my daughter. I scheduled an appointment for new patient exam the first week of September. I called and made the appointment mid July for the earliest possible date. When you were out of town your flight was delayed and your staff called to cancel my appointment. I called back to reschedule and we played phone tag a couple of times. I called this evening to reschedule my new patient exam and was advised I’m not in your system by Chelsea and that the earliest new patient exam is May 2017. She said that I’m not in “your system” and I replied I wouldn’t be since I haven’t been seen yet. While we were discussing this she hung up. I called back and talked to Diane and was advised again that I’m not in your system and that you no longer accept new patients. It’s a shame that I would be treated in this manner. But I will look elsewhere for my care. Just want you to know of how your staff interacts with patients or would be potential patients.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I met with Dr. Luca several months ago. I had 2 visits and decided not to return since I found her rushed and she refused to listen to my concerns. Instead she did a procedure that was unnecessary and expensive. Unfortunately, I trusted that since she was the doctor she knew what she was doing. I realized I was wrong when the outcome of her work was a waste of time.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Terrible, they do not stand behind their work, to make sure it is right !

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

Dr. Mary Beth Luca's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Dublin, OH