Ratings for Dr. Stephen Crane

Dr. Crane is the best obgyn I have ever had. After suffering with vulvodynia and going to numerous doctors, he correctly diagnosed me and got me straightened out. Also, after years of suffering with menstrual issues and going through numerous procedures in which other doctors just shrugged their shoulders, he discovered my uterine polyps. Finally, after discovering that I am experiencing unexplained infertility, he sent me to Dr. Dress at RMA for testing and treatment. This man is the rock star of vaginas.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. Crane truly is the definition of a "Top Doctor". He is the most caring, compassionate, supportive and honest doctor I've ever met. He seems to genuinely and sincerely care about his patients. His bedside manner is unique and admirable; his pleasant demeanor always makes his patients feel comfortable regardless of their medical situation. He takes his time during appointments and ensures all of your questions are answered before you leave. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Crane and his staff to anyone looking for an incredible doctor who you can feel completely at ease with.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

I have used Dr. Crane for 15 yrs up to 5 years ago where he stopped taking my insurance. he was a great doctor..Great bedside manner, very personable. I ran into him a few times outside the office and he was very friendly. I only wish he would start taking my insurance again.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

Personable doctor, very pleasant to speak with, but is way too stuck on performing c-sections and repeat sections.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

There isn't a doctor/OBGYN on the face of this earth who compares to Dr. Crane. If he ever retires - I'm in trouble. Kind, compassionate, caring, knowledgeable, and just an all-around sweetheart! If you need an "OB" - look no further, 'cause you won't get better! Terri Richardella

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

Dr. Crane has been nothing but supportive and extremely professional in the years I've known him. I highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

I have been using Dr Crane for 17 years. He has one of the best caring and professional bedside manners I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

I love Dr. Crane - he is comforting and makes you feel at ease during appointments. He delivered both my babies and always answers any questions that I have regarding my health. He returns my phone calls and his staff always try to get me in to see him even if he's busy.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

my first vist to this office was a very pleasurable one. the staff was very nice and attentive. Dr Crane sat with me and my boyfriend and discused our issues in a very professional manner. I would highly reccommend this practice to anyone

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

My first appointment with Dr Crane was purely a fluke years ago and I couldn't have been luckier. I have had to see some of the other Dr's in his practice due to scheduling conflicts, which were all fine and competent. After seeing him again after quite some time, he seemed genuinely happy to see me and went through my entire chart and history to check on things. He has the right balance of no nonsense with compassion & caring. Worth the wait for an appointment if you are looking for a new gyno. Smart & friendly!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

Dr. Stephen Crane's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1986)

MSP/BC Med