Ratings for Dr. Scott Loomis

Best Dental Office I have ever been to. Dr Loomis is kind and caring and very knowledgable. His staff are very friendly

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr Scott Loomis and staff are so kind , i called at 8.30 with a bad toothache and i was in at 1130 and the dr was the kindest and his helper ! they have my business 😀

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Best dentist we've ever had. Wonderful manner, very smart and gentle man. great with kid's.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Very attentive and knowledgeable to your needs especially if you have anxiety issues. Staff is so very helpful. Scott is the best dentist I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Our whole family has been with Dr. Loomis for years. If you read negative comments, it is because of a personal issue in communication or lack of understanding. Dr. Loomis is a caring and mild mannered, nice Doctor. His staff is very personable and efficient. I never have to wait more than 15 minutes and he has been super to my dentist ambivalent children as they have grown up, making them comfortable and relaxed. I have been to other dentists who treat patients for the money, Dr. Loomis and staff are in it for the best interest of patients.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Overall amazing! Only does work on your teeth that needs to be done (unlike my other dentist who I seemed to visit constantly). Very punctual, knowledgeable an personable. Best dentist yet!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr. Loomis takes care of all our dental needs with kindness, patience, genuine care and professionalism. This has been the case for many years and we are thankful to have such great care available in Cayuga. Thanks Dr. Loomis and staff!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Dr. Loomis has been my dentist for over seven years. He is a great dentist. His staff is excellent and organized. I highly recommend him if you are in need of a dentist.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Would not recommend! Did not find him knowledgeable at all. Office unorganized, constantly behind schedule , always trying to move appoint at last min

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Not a pleasant man, if you have any kind of issues, such as gag reflex. He got very upset with me because his working in my mouth was causing me to gag, and slamed down his tools left the room to for a few minutes. On a different visit one of his hygenists caused me pain in a sensative area and i had her stop so she waited a second and did the same thing again in same spot causing pain, so i told her to stop and she did, and then did the same thing to the same spot AGAIN causing pain agian. I could not believe any body would do that twice let alone 3 times. I refused to ever go back there and am so glad i found a dental office that cares about patients. The staff called the day before and sometimes the day of my appointment to see if I would change the time or the date, often also

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015