Ratings for Dr. Anne M. Shriner

I understand the need to cancel appointments for the birth of a baby. She has canceled my appointment 4 times and not once was I told it was due to a delivery. At first she was really good and I really liked her but I keep getting UTI's. I had one from April that was really bad and it came back and I went in to give an urine sample and she wasn't there either of those days which I can understand because there are so many doctors in that office. Another doctor sent in RX to my pharmacy. Again, it came back and went in to give another urine sample and she wasn't there and was informed my urine wasn't showing a UTI yet I had used an AZO test strip that tested positive that was why I called for an appointment. I was told by the nurse that day I had to set up any appointment to talk with Dr. Shriner as to why I was getting so many. They set me up on the following Friday for 11:00 a.m. so I canceled another appointment in order to go to this one. At 10:15 I received a phone call that my appointment was canceled to a later time which I couldn't go to because I changed the other appointment for a later time and I couldn't be in two places at once. I had done another Azo test strip that morning and again it tested positive for a UTI. I had all the symptoms and when I told the nurse I couldn't do it and what was I suppose to do, she didn't have an answer. I knew I couldn't go all weekend without medicine so I went to an Urgent Care doctor who said I had an UTI and gave me a different medicine that what I was receiving. This is now the end of August and I am still battleing this thing off and on. What ticks me the most is my office call with Dr. Shriner would have been $10.00 and I had to pay $75.00 at the Urgent Care.. When I went to pick up my RX there was one there called in from Dr. Shriner as well but it was the same medicine that hasn't been working. I am done with her. I will find a new OBGYN.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

A nigh-on-geriatric, childless patient with my own set of ongoing minor problems & complications, I find Dr. Shriner to be very attentive, supportive, appropriate, dedicated, clear, upbeat, and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

She is the reason my daughter was stillborn. She had her practice shut down by the state because she was sued so many times

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I have nothing but respect for Dr. Shriner. She has been great through all of my issues, and trying to get me on track to become pregnant. I would recommend her to ANYONE!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Arrogant and mean.it's not brutally honesty she gives either

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Arrogant and plain mean. After initial diagnosis and set up for surgery, I went for a second opinion. After that I was ready to move forward, but with less invasive surgery, and had a few more questions. She became confrontational at that point and refused to do the surgery accusing me of being in doubt. Instead of addressing my concerns as a normal doctor would, she just wanted me gone. She seemed to feed on my fears in order to perform more procedures then were probably necessary. I walked out of her office stunned at how rude, unprofessional and dismissive she became. She had the audacity to then recommend someone else - who I might add has terrible reviews on this site.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

She recently joined the practice that I went to and we got to see her once while pregnant. She was very nice and answered any questions we had. SHe really took her time talking to us and my 2 year old son. SHe then delivered my second son and listened to me while in labor. I had a lot of requests and she followed every one. SHe was great. I've never heard of a doctor who helps you to hold your legs while pushing and gave me lots of encouragment.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2007

Dr. Anne M. Shriner's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Wooster, OH