Ratings for Dr. Mark Prebonich

He is methodical, insightful and sincere regarding specific patient needs in my opinion.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

My husband went in for a pre op physical and dr Prebonich had to google terms that were in the mri report. He then preceded to question the orthopaedic surgeon, questioning whether my husband even needed the surgery! Where does he get off thinking he knows more than a specialist. Very condescending, and egotistical! Our entire family is looking for another Dr.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

I have been seeing this doctor for 5+ yearr at least 2-3 times per year. At my last appointment he treated me as if he had never seen me before. Rather than try to help you with your problems, he shoves pieces of paper at you to doctors he has not a clue about. He is not a caring doctor or one I want to consider as "my doctor" any longer. Even people on his own staff bad mouth him. He is no longer the doctor I thought he was or the doctor I used to place my trust in.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013

I have white coat. This physician didn't take this into account-- assuming that I had high Bp after a single reading! I would suggest that no. Mem. Clinic invest in a roll in bp machine that measures your readings multiple times in private!! That's what Park Nicollet did! What a difference! And when I requested that we wait with the Bp readings a bit , this assistant replied with a very curt, " I do't think so, we're pretty busy!" So I called thed the so-called mgr. of the clinic to voice my concerns. Guess what! No answer! You can do better No. Memorial in Maple Grove!!! Btw, I am UCare! And that's not a choice offered above. What's Unicare?

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Prebonich for about 5 years and he is my absolute favorite. His staff is great, very friendly and funny sometimes when need be. Dr. Prebonich knows what he is talking about, is patient, and likes to figure out what is wrong with you before just letting you go. I would recommend him to all!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

I really trust Dr. Mark Prebonich to treat me and keep me healthy. He is one of the two best doctors I have ever had.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

I was referred to this quack of a Doctor for anemia. He obviously didn't read my chart prior to discussing the issue. Then he not only insulted me. He was down grading my family NP as some less then knowledgable medical professional. He contradicted himself numerous times, and was very rude. I wouldn't send a gerbil in to see this dubiously educated excuse for a Physician. In fact, he had insulted me so much I said to him. "I'm not a violent man. But if I were, I would tune you up real quick." This man was more concerned over what his pretty boy hair looked like and his secretary, than actually addressing medical issues. I am refusing to pay the bill. So let him sue me! Straight Punk! He insulted Wanda Andrews ability as a NP, who I find to be much more concerned with patient care. Not to mention somewhat more intelligent. NEVER see this Heathen for anything!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011

excelent Doctor..always makes time to discuss your health with you..never rushes you..He really knows his medicne..

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Has a pleasant personality, low-key, and seems to be well informed. However, his staff is not very competent or friendly and they leave a lot to be desired. He should consider shaping them up so they're more patient oriented.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

Very good Dr. he was able to diagnose my husbands Rhumatoid Arthritis before any tests even, Just from listening to him, Listening is the key. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

Dr. Mark Prebonich's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1996)

HealthPartners