Ratings for Dr. Hosi Padamadan

I have been seeing Dr. Padamadan for 8 years. I am very confident in his capabilities as my primary physician and would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Very knowledgeable physician. Direct tell it like it is attitude. Friendly, helpful staff. Note, issues listed with fewer than 4 stars cite either Dr. P not giving the drugs they wanted him to give them or failure of the patient to follow instructions resulting in a stomach ache aka with food. If you know so much about what is bothering you, treat it yourself and quit smearing a respected practitioner, you whiny little pricks.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Great doctor, all he knows and gives is Mucinex, advil, loratidine and some antibiotic even when not needed.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

I have been to this dr. twice, all he did was prescribe antibiotics for an infection that I didn't even have, then I had another issue which he told me that he couldn't help me with and gave a script for that too.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

We have used Dr Padamadan as primary care doctor for many, many years by now. And we are so thankful for his accurate diagnosis and help, professional advice and a genuine interest in our personal well being. In addition the staff is friendly and excellent despite being so busy. - It almost feels that Dr Padamadan and his office are part of our extended family!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

My husband and I have been with Dr. P for 18 years..He cuts to the chase and tells you like it is. You follow his regime and you will be alot better in life. Follow Dr. P's plan and you will feel way better. Listen carefully to him..its your fault, if you don't get the great message he gives you about your health and how to maintain whatever it is you have.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Padamadan for over a year and a half now. I've only once had to have blood work done, which after explaining what was going on he suggested to make sure there were no underlying causes for my issue. He's treated my chronic headaches better then any other doctor I've had in the last 20 years. I've actually gotten relief from him without the need of very pain killers. He's been helpful in treating my depression and anxiety while being concerned for me over all. His staff has been wonderful with my 3 1/2 year old son, who happens to be autistic. They are always patient with him and even allow him to get weigh before I do. Not every doctors office I've been to has been nearly as accommodating to my son as they have been. To me that speaks volumes.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

stay away from this guy...I struggled with his treatment for about 2 times...fundamentals of medicine..antibiotics caused upset stomach..he prescribed blood test, stooltest,crap...googled about it and found probiotics are needed to build up good bacteria, which were washed out by antibiotics...went to Kroger store and explained the situation to the pharmacist, and she adviced to use OTC probiotics..that is all needed and my issue got resolved...you wont believe me, I spent about $1000 both the times...PLEASE....stay away

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Padamadan for well over ten years. He is extremely thorough, knowledgable, and always deeply concerned with my family's healthcare. Joan is always fantastic heading up the front of the house...

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

Staff had a serious attitude on the phone! What's up with that!?

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

Dr. Hosi Padamadan's Credentials

• Jjm Med Coll, Mysore Univ, Davangere, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1981)