Ratings for Dr. Beth M. Winke

I have been seeing Dr. WI ke for 6 years now. Her and her staff have always been amazing and helpful. As for the negative drug screenings go you should always take meds as prescribed. She has way too much on the line (like her license, which was almost taken away because of a letting a patient get refills on their scripts with a negative drug test! You can thank our wonderful government and people that sell their meds for this. You have to always be on time and be responsible, most of all dont over take your meds or take other drugs. Dr. Winke will there for you just like she has been me. Also, she does acupuncture! This has done wonders for me. I hope this information helps. Seems like the only people that are commenting are the ones that haven't followed the very strict rules. The rules are put there for a reason. If you don't follow them then you have to suffer the consequences

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Everyone who keeps being dischared for false negative drug test.what do we do? Pain mgt doc is hod no one will take you once you've been fired from.one and winke won't see you agian to even appeal or re test even at other doctors request thier answer is that they are to busy! What recourse do we have?

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Please save your time and a whole lot of drug testing money because you will be taking a drug test each and every time you walk through this Drs office, not only is this dr all about the all mighty dollar bill she will drop you like a hot potato, you only see her on your first visit and from there out you get her little puppets called pa's, she has pain management down to a money making science, not sure how she keeps getting away with it but she does

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr Winke is A very Good Dr. she's very Caring & Takes her time & talks to you about whatever your concern is! I would recommend Dr Winke a100% & her Staff is always so cheerful & Greets you with a smile!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

In my opinion: PA runs the show; Dr. Winke is the puppet. Kangaroo court. If you don't come bearing gifts (preferrably food) for the Staff, you might as well forget it. Arrive on time, 50 minute wait. Question the Staff or say something negative to Dr. Winke about the Staff . . . you're released . . . through the mail! Call to discuss what the problem is, you won't get past the receptionist. Save yourself the grief, find another Pain Management Doctor!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

Dropped me as a patient before she had all the facts and left me basically bedridden. My neurologist tried to get a meeting with her, him and me and she didn't give him the common courtesy of responding.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Dr.Beth Wink and so call evan e.minyz,pa_c..had the staff call me today around 3:00,p.m,stateing that my drug taste came back nagtaive knowing that I had surgey by another dr,Dr.winke is a lair and evan mintz,how can they tell me im out the program when I had surgey and a dr.wrote out my meds..the whole staff is rude the older white nurse is really rude they dont know how to treat there patients at all.dr.wink I wish I would did my home work on u because lady u really is a fraud,my ankle hurts every day she wants to guve u some meds that wasnt even a narcotic,but u had the nerve to discharge me just cause I had surgey.Im taking this to the medical board,and sense ive been there which is under 90 days I only met with winke twice all she say is how u doing never can tell u wats going on,then one day evan up second gussing put me on patches that made me sick I gave them to her after I paid my 50.00 dollars foir them no telling wat tge insurance paid.The whole sfaff is direspectfull,1/8/13

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Suffer from 3 chronic pain syndromes. Dr. Winke seemed a bit distant, doesn't ask questions, except, "How are you?" Office Manager not very helpful, doesn't like to return calls. After 1 year of treatment, was "fired" abruptly by mail, no reason given. After more than a month of trying to talk with her or the manager to find out reason, was told that my urine test had come out negative for narcotics (that were prescribed). What the heck?? While I tried not to use them all of the time, I really WAS taking the narcotics. What the heck?? Couldn't get thru to Dr. Winke. Because the test was false, I was basically told that it sounded like I was hoarding the drugs (and possibly selling them instead. I was startled & totally embarrassed at the accusation. Now afraid that my "record" has a black mark on it. Am still without a doctor, and currently in a good deal of pain. Think twice before using this doctor! There's GOT to be a good, knowledgeable FMS/CFS/MPS pain doc in this area.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

I waited well over an hour after my appointment time before being taken back. She is nice enough, but seemed lost. Office staff refuses to answer patient questions, very protective of the doctor when integrity is called into question. Racked up thousands of dollars in fees for drug testing that wasn't covered by insurance because a local lab was not used. By the time I finally got into the office for an appointment, the pain had stopped. Was hoping for some help in diagnosing the problem rather than being handed a prescription. Office staff very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

Dr. Beth M. Winke's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)