Ratings for Dr. Rita M. Hadley

If I could give a zero I would!!!! Dad had hernia surgery and died

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Had Adhesions that had pulled my bowel out of place. Dr a Hadley did an excellent job. I felt very comfortable She is very caring, I will recommend her to any one needing surgery. :) Her HerTeam staff are awesome to!!! Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 |

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

She left a hole in my stomach did my BPD in 58 mins, She needs to slow down and care, She wont go in and fix it. I died twice and lived with drains and a tpn for a year. Finaaly went to dr teel he went in and fix the problem that she wont. I will always have problems but at least now I am living no thanks to dr Rita Anderson, I would never go back to her she took two years away from me and my family because she didnt care, I almost lost my life

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

I got a lap band procedure and even though I was having complications could never see the actual doctor - only an "assistant." I am still having complications and still being seen by the "assistant." Find a real doctor who will earn what they are paid.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2010

Isaw Dr. Rita Anderson for 7 months with an abdominal abscess that she would only treat by having drainage tubes inserted. She told me I was a bad risk for surgery, she would never be able to close me up after she opened me. After 4 months of debilitating pain, nausea, and vomiting, I went to another surgeon and infectious disease dr who informed me the problem was a mesh Dr. Anderson had put in 3 years ago when she performed a hernia operation on me. The new surgeon took me into surgery within a month, fixed hernias,cleaned out abscess. He had no trouble closing me up like Dr. Anderson told me. I am now 2 weeks out from surgery and recovering good. I just wander why Dr. Rita let me suffer for so long? I don't know if she was incompetent and plain mean. SHe always treated with utter contempt. I am about 100 # over weight.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

Dr. Anderson Did my surgery even though she knew I was an extreme risky case due to the severe heart conditions I suffer. I did have lots of infections after the surgery but would not have trusted anyone else to take care of me the way she did. I am now a size 1-2 and off of the many heart meds I had to take daily. I was up to almost 26 pills 3 times a day and now am down to less than 5 pills one time a day.Thank You DR. Anderson for my life and my new health. The staff took great care with me and watched over me as I healed. This is the office to turn to if you are considering this surgery. They rank #1 and I promise I did my research prior to choosing them. You will be treated fairly and carefully by the whole office staff and the Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

STAFF ISNT UP TO SNUFF AND THIS IS SO SAD...I WOULD NOT REC THIS OFFICE TO A DOG

flag | Submitted March 13, 2008

Very caring and compassionate... genuinely loves seeing her WLS clients lose the weight and gain a new life. Sometimes she seems rushed during office visits, but she will answer any and all questions if you just let her know you have some.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

Dr. Anderson is very knowledgeable in what she does. I recently underwent a Bypass surgery and choosing Dr. Anderson was the best thing I have ever done. She was very helpful with all of my questions and also super compassionate about my situation. It seemed as though all she wanted for me was the best! I would recommend her to anyone! She is truly one of the best doctors I have ever had. Kudos!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2008

Dr. Rita M. Hadley's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Commercial Insurance Company