Ratings for Dr. Sukh Mann

I saw Dr Mann for accident related issues. His treatment didn't help but i think it was his form of chiro, not him directly. He is very knowledgeable and has a great personality.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr. Mann is a gifted, knowledgeable chiropractor who spends the time to give you an excellent treatment each and every time. He listens well, and demonstrates an almost intuitive skill in finding and treating the cause[s] of your pain. He follows up with exercises or other suggestions that you can do to keep healthy and active. Definitely the best chiropractor that I have gone to in 40 years ! Very friendly and efficient office staff as well.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I see many different people for my injry. Sukh very helpful to fix the problem. No more pain now. I still do exercise he give to me and help lots.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

Knowledgable Doctor helps me with with my weight training related injuries. I always feel he sorts out my problems. He works with pro sports teams and athletes Would recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Highly recommend Dr. Mann. He is personable, excellent at his calling & always fixes what aioks me.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I have been going to chiropractors for approximately 25 years, and due to moves etc have had the benefit of various practitioners...with varying degress of success. Dr Mann is unquestionably one of the best. He pays attention to what the problem is and is extremely efficient at correcting it. The staff are also very helpful. Kudos to you Dr Mann

Submitted December 23, 2014

I found Dr Mann through this website. When I went in for my session, he was prompt, extremely caring, actually listened to my complaints and figured out the cause of my pain. He takes the time every session to perform tests and see how I am moving. My pain is finally going away after years and am very happy with Dr Mann.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Very happy with Dr. Mann. I'd been to another chiropractor, massage therapist, physio therapist and my issue was never "diagnosed" nor fixed. My first visit with Dr. Mann, he determined the exact area of injury. We've been working ever since to get the injury healed and the improvement has been amazing. Highly recommend Dr. Mann

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Had an ICBC claim and went to see Dr M. I didn't have to pay anything and they billed ICBC directly. It took a few months to get better. Would recommend him. He helped me a lot.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

What can I say...whatever level of pain I am in, I immediately feel the results of a treatment after an appointment with Dr. Mann. Occasionally it's necessary to go back for another treatment or two to resolve the problem, but resolved they are. What I find particularly impressive is that Dr. Mann uses active release treatments as well as recommending exercises to strengthen the area that is causing the problem. The staff are friendly as well as very efficient, and do their best to accommodate your need as regards an appointment. Thank you Dr. Mann, for relieving some very severe pain!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012