Ratings for Dr. Diane Ainsworth

I visited Dr. Ainsworth for the first time and was a bit apprehensive. She was amazing!!! Her staff was very polite and helpful. The doctor was very caring and put me at ease immediately. She was very thorough with her examination and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend her. As far as trouble making an appointment I called the WESTMED number and was given an appointment with no difficulty at all.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Can't get an appt~ need to call many times as she is booked months in advance yet has no immediatefuture schedule available~ no one answers the phone then ~ when they do~ they transfer you from person to person~ a nightmare

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

HORRIBLE DR. Be warned. NEVER EVER go to this practice. Completely incompetent staff.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

Dr. Ainsworth is a wonderful, caring, nurturing doctor. She has a horrible wait time, but it wouldn't surprise me if it is because she doesn't rush the patients out and takes time to answer questions. The office staff is horrendous. They are rude and look at you as if you are an invalid when you ask them questions or for help. Dr. Ainsworth's assistant Madeline is a breath of fresh air. She is helpful and always keeps you up to date on Dr. Ainsworth's status. I would NOT be at this practice dealing with the nonsense there if it wasn't for either of them.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2010

I loved the doctors, but the staff needs to get it together! They are rude and inconsiderate. forget about trying to speak to your doctor.....you will be given a voice mail and will not recieve a call back.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

Dr. Ainsworth, once you are able to get in to see her is great. Making a rountine appt. is always a problem. This year, I called 7 times during July and Aug. in an attempt to make an appt. for my annual exam. Each time I was told she was booked until October and I should call back next week to get an appt. for October b/c they did not have her schedule available yet. She is a good doctor, but someone needs to get this staff on the ball.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Ainsworth for a few years now. I truly think that she is a wonderful, knowledgeable and caring physician. she sometimes runs a bit late on her appts, but I do not mind waiting for her.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

I am a new patient--and waited three months for an appointment. Then the appointment was cancelled for a surgery--and I have to wait three months to reschedule! I think they must not really want new patients . . . ?

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

She delivered my second son and it was a wonderful experience. Her care and expertise were unsurpassed.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

Dr. Ainsworth is great but the office staff is horrible. Don't ever try to call there. You will always end up in their voice mail hell and no one will ever call you back. Really. Talk about being treated like trash - it is insane. How can you go to a doctor that you can't call? The staff can be rude as well. The doctors are great at the practice but they don't seem to care that the office staff is horrible.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

Dr. Diane Ainsworth's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1991)