Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Beim

Excellent Doctor! Great bedside manner! I wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Receptionsists are very rude and nasty... They have no personality.. My second child's father is African American every appointment receptionsist would give him nasty looks and tell him to move out of her way... Excellent doctor horrible staff...

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

His office staff is beyond rude and incompetent. Even though the doctor is great I will not be using him due to his rude, unprofessional office staff.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

He is the best! Feel so lucky that I have found him. Takes good care of me so I have healthy pregnancy and baby! Will never switch!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr. Beim is very intelligent and has great bedside manners. I transferred to him midway through my 2nd pregnancy because I was unhappy with the care from my previous OBGYN. I was so happy that I did because he did everything he could to help me carry my baby to term (I had a history of preterm delivery). He takes his time to answer all your questions, and I am very impressed with his knowledge of current evidence and research in his field. I don't particularly care for his staff though. They can be rude and unaccommodating at times. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

I love Dr. Beim he divered my daughter 10 years ago!!!!! I would hate to have to find another doctor. I always have a had a difficult time getting an appt because I find that the receptionist very Rude and very Unwilling to try and work with the patient. I recently called to make a appt. for a Mamo ans was told i had to wait 6 months for the next available appt. Just very frustrating, Dr. Beim you need some new help.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Dr. Beim delivered both my children. Knowledgeable, patient, and great bed side manner. Absolutely the worst receptionist (extremely rude, unpleasant and very passive aggressive) which made me want to switch, but Dr. Beim is a rarity, so I stayed.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Worst secretary but best doctor. He answers all the questions thoroughly. Friendly. He needs to change his secretary definitely.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

THE STAFF AT THIS DOCTOR'S IS THE MOST HOSTILE AND UNFRIENDLY STAFF I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. The Motor Vehicle is warm and fuzzy compared to the staff at this office. I would prefer not to go back but for Dr.Biem. The staff are detriment to his career and patient following. I would recommend Dr.Biem but not his staff(w-trash). PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE HIS NURSE PRACTIONER.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

Dr. Beim is the best! I always tried to stick with a woman OBGYN, but after being unhappy with my first OB, I was referred to Dr. Beim. I am so thankful I was! He is very friendly, great bedside manners, extremely thorough and definitely shows he cares about his patients. Most visits I was called in with about 10 minutes, if it was ever longer than that he was always very apologetic, even when it didn't bother me at all! I am very sorry that I had to move out of state and lose Dr. Beim as my OB. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Dr. Robert B. Beim's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1989)

BUPA