Ratings for Dr. Daniel A. Church

Excellent always. even though they are busy they always get us in when needed and have always been courteous and efficient.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

I was always very pleased with the care we received at Central Greene. Sick calls always resulted in same day visits. I have now moved away and my son has a new pediatrician. I miss the care we received and the time Dr. Church always took with my son.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

There is only one nurse at the office that is pleasant. Thankfully I have had her most visits for my 18 month old. Dr. Church is ok, however, he is very quick since his office is so busy. I do commend him because if you ever page him, he calls back in a reasonable about of time. Office does have the well baby room, which is nice. Office is bright and kid friendly. Wait times have been excessively longer last 3 visits. I dont doubt Church knows his stuff, but I just wish he and his staff would take time with you. And that the nurses were a more pleasant. And definitely the lady who schedules your next appointment. She is always very cold. In person and on the phone.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

Dr Church is WAY too busy to pay attention to you or your child. On my first appt he barely even introduced himself. He gave my 3 week old son a script and handed it to me. I asked, what is this for? He said, oh, for an iron supplement. For a 3 WEEK OLD INFANT?! NO WAY! He didn't even do a blood test to see if he was anemic! Has absolutely NO knowledge about intact boys, I told him to not retract my son, he said, "Oh, we won't do that until he's 6 months old". You are NOT supposed to retract EVER! Was in and out within 5 minutes, was too busy. The PA that examined my son was very nice though. The good thing about the office is that they have a separate room for well baby visits. Gives you the typical mainstream info on vaccinations, how you should vaccinate with every vaccine known to the pharma industry. I haven't been back.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2007

Dr. Daniel A. Church's Credentials

• Wv Univ Sch Of Med, Morgantown Wv 26506 (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Waynesburg, PA