Ratings for Dr. Paul E. Niezgoda

I am very sorry to hear the previous poster's reply. That had to be horrific. However, I must say that I truly like Dr. Niezgoda. I have been going to him for around 12 years now, and he always communicates well with me. I will admit that years ago when he was in his previous office, his bedside manner wasn't the best. However, since he's switched locations, he's been very pleasant every time. I've referred several people there, and they have liked him as well.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Dr Niezgoda: performed cononoscopy, I shouldn't have felt anything, it was quit the opposite I was in more pain during the procedure then I was before it started and I told him when he was doing it and he did nothing. After the procedure I asked him what he did and he said everything went fine, I said can I ask you a question and I started to ask a question he said that is for your family doctor to answer I will send her a copy of my report. I was in so much pain I had tears running down my face the nurse went and told the Dr and he said if her stomach is soft she can go home. The nurse apologized and said he isn't much of a talker. The week before I had endowscopy done by Dr Niezgoda and he wouldn't answer any of my questions and I was going to cancel my colonscopy but the nurse that called to check to see how I made out after the endowscopy talked me into having Dr Niezgoda doing it. She said he is very good. Dr Niezgoda wasn't good the day he did me he hurt me. How many others???

flag | Submitted November 18, 2007

Dr. Paul E. Niezgoda's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kingston, PA