Ratings for Dr. Veronica E. Garrett

Dr Garrett is the best, she delivered all 3 of our kids. After reading my two previous reviews, I realized that nothing has changed- I still feel the same way.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

This is my second time rating her and I must say I absolutely love Dr. Garrett. She accomadated me 100% during my second pregnancy and my delivery was once again a success thanks to her. And I love that she as well as her staff remember my name and face. If we decide to have a third child I wouldn't hesitate to go back to Dr. Garrett....

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

I would and have recommended Dr. Garrett to so many of my friend because I experienced a placenta abruption in 2006. If it wasent for her telling me to come to the hospital immediately after not being able to sit or stand. I wouldnt be here now. She performed an emergency ceserean on me and me and my baby were safe. He was early, stayed in the nicu for almost 3 weeks. But they took great care of him. I also referred a friend to Dr. Garrett after her doctor told he four different times that her papss were normal. I sent her to Dr. Garrett and Dr. Garrett found cancer in her cervix. She was really close to.having to have chemo treatment. Thanks to having her cervix scrapped, Dr. Garrett caught the cancer in time. Thanks! Youre a tough cookie, but you take your job serious and.we are greatful. We love you. Thanks!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

When I went into labor my doctor was out of town and I was informed that Doctor Garrett would deliver my baby. Initially I was pissed because I remembered that she had bad reviews online, and because she was from a whole other practice. But I must say she was a good Doctor and she made my delivery easy; as well as the staff at RMC. I had no complaints and Im a first time mom.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Dr Garrett on-call service is shared with 3 other practices. one weekend i called the office for the doctor on call....a NURSE called me back to tell me what i should take. after researching the medicine it wasnt recommended for pregnant women. gET this...I called the office to let them know what had happen...and they also told me "no we dont reccomend that to our patients" ....also she told me Dr. Garrett is always off on weekends. she want even come see you in the hospital on weekends.....furthermore she told me "we use someone on call that doesnt always work in this facility, they cover our office and 2 other" SCREAM OUT LOUD!!WHAT IF I TOOK THAT MEDICINE???

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

I've had horrible experience in the Conyers office since I began. I wanted to switch Dr's but didn't because I was under the impression that I couldn't, I wish I had. Sadly enough I had to bury my 1st child due to premature birth which was the result of not being treated for an infection that caused me to go into early labor. Still don't understand how you can be told you have an infection, be sent from the doctors office to the hospital & the DR forgets to administer a antibiotic. That antibiotic could have saved my daughters life. The worst part is, after confronting the doctor about her negligence..., the response was NEXT TIME I WILL GET BY THE BOOK CARE. Well, that statement of course did not soothe the pain of burying my first child! Nor did it make me feel better knowing that she knew her negligence caused my pain and that this was all she had to say! I would not recommend her at all! Mother's be wise, following your gut instinct!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

I quickly switched form her to another doctorin her office after I reqested to have a specific test and she refused becase hse felt that I didn't need it.I had already been waiting for 1 hour undressed in my room.i told her I wasn't asking her permission and wanted the test and she refused.I got dressed and left!When I requested to go to the other doc in the office the refused to allow me to switch.I was so upset and the new doc came in and we spoke and she was so nice and allowed me to switch.Unfortunately, she left the practice some months later. Dr. Garrett is rude and not professional and I fell her staff is the same.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2009

I've been seeing Dr. Garrett for over 10 years now. That should say something about how much I love her! She has always been very kind and professional with me. When I needed a D&C for a miscarriage, she went to the hospital and worked late into a Friday night so that I wouldn't have to suffer through the weekend, waiting for the miscarriage to complete naturally (or deal with an unfamiliar doctor at the hospital). Most of her office staff is wonderful, though I have to admit I've encountered a couple of nurses with "attitudes". Still, she's a wonderful doctor and I can't imagine switching practices. I hope I am blessed enough to go through another pregnancy and delivery with her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

I chose Dr. Veronica Garret as my Ob/Gyn after finding out I was pregnant and not feeling comfortable with another Ob/Gyn I had chose initially. My experience was and continues to be a positive one. I was made to feel very comfortable about my care and her staff was very accomdating and professional. Dr. Garrett was very thorough with my care and explained everything to me in an honest manner. She made me aware of her concerns for my health and took preventive measures to ensure I got the additional care and the referrals I needed. Upon additional visits to her office for care her professionalism and sense of caring was exceptional. Her office tends to be busy, but I interpet that as a place providing wonderful care. I am satisfied that I chose Dr. Garrett and at this point would highly recommend her to females looking for an excellent OB/Gyn.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2008

I would not recommend this doctor after traumatic post c section experience. I became very ill and had to be readmitted to the hospital for more than a week. She did not initially respond to my request for her to contact me to discuss my condition and it took her several days before she came to my hospital room. I had to learn of my reported diagnosis from another physician and when she finally came her bedside manner was lacking. I have had some on going gyn health issues since and am under care of another GYN. I just had a laprascopy and learned that my uterus is stuck to my bladder. I didn't have this problem before this c-section but now I am looking at corrective surgery or possibly a hysterectomy.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2007

Dr. Veronica E. Garrett's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Conyers, GA