Dr. Cyrus J. Sepahbody

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Cyrus J. Sepahbody

Excellent service! The staff is top notch, and Dr. Sepahbody does excellent work. I am glad I found them.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Submitted April 15, 2014

Have been a patient of dr sepahbody for at least 15 years. Have had the usual treatments such as cleanings, x- rays, as well as the more involved procedures such as extractions, root canals, crowns and so forth. I can say without reservation that I actually look forward to my visits. Dr sepahbody's knowledgeable approach to his work has made every one of my appointments pain free and actually enjoyable. Leaving his office knowing that you have taken a step in the right direction towards long term dental health is very reassuring. If you've been putting off a trip to the dentist I urge you to no longer do so. Give dr sepahbody and his staff a try. Dental health care doesn't have to be crisis driven, it can be a regular routine of check ups and treatments if you're fortunate enough to have the right provider.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

Dr. Sepahbody is the best dentist I have ever had! He has been my dentist for over 10 yeas...A+

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Fantastic experience. Dr Sepahbody is honest, and a straight shooter. He helped me save my teeth, when I thought I would loose them! A+

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

He is extremely thorough and very compassionate. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

Dr. Sepahbody is the most talented cosmetic dentist that I have ever met. The porcelain veneers that he put on my teeth are beautiful...I only wish I would have gone to him sooner. His office very modern and "state of the art", with every high tech gadget you can think of. His staff also is very friendly, offering spa amenities...I even received a parafin hand wax during my visit!!! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2007