Ratings for Dr. Richard Kyi

All excellent reviews except for his staff. Dr. Kyi is great and would be evem better of he no longer had his wife working for him. She is the rudest woman I have ever met and only looks at these kids as money in her pocket. She is not caring or compassionate as someone shpuld be who works with children. They should be reported for the unethical way their office is being ran due to Dr. Kyi wife/office manager!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Before today I would have rated him higher. However, because his business manager does not know how bill insurance properly he became very disrespectful towards me when discussing the issue. He became loud and rude. I am very sorry to lose him as a Dr, because my children have been going to the practice since they were 3. His business manager needs to learn how to properly bill insurance companies.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Dr Kyi is very unknowledgable lets just put it this way I almost lost my 2 year old to kidney failure due to his lack of knowledge. I had to take it upon myself which I am not a doctor to figure out there was somthing more seriouse than a sinus infection. If I would of listened to Dr Kyi and waited until tommorow I would of lost her. Thanks to Palos Hospital for saving my daughter.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2007

Dr. Richard Kyi's Credentials

• Inst Of Med I, Yangon, Myanmar (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Orland Park, IL