Ratings for Dr. Stephen C. Rubin

Dr Stephen Rubin came highly recommended and for good reason. His professionalism and confidence was exactly what I needed to address my uterine cancer diagnosis. Much thanks to him and the staff at Fox Chase.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Dr. Rubin is one of the country's most skilled and experienced gynecologic surgeons- not only for cancer, but for other gyn conditions as well. I had been troubled for years by a large uterine fibroid. I went to a so-called fibroid center for surgery, where the doctor made an incision, and then closed me up without removing the tumor. He said the large size and location of the fibroid made it too risky to remove! I later saw Dr. Rubin, who took me to surgery, and removed the fibroid without difficulty. I feel better than I have in years!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Terrific doctor! Outstanding. Highly recommend. One of the country's top.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Superb experience with this outstanding doctor. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

A top national expert right here in Philadelphia. Outstanding treatment for my cancer- both surgery and chemotherapy.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

He is clearly the top gynecologic oncologist in the Philadelphia region. Ask experts from all over the country for a recommendation in the area, and you will get his name. His reputation for excellence is well-deserved.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Dr. Rubin is known as one of the top gynecologic cancer specialists in the country. He is a national leader in the field, and a treasure to his patients.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

When I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer one name kept coming up- Dr. Stephen Rubin. I relied on him to get me through surgery and chemotherapy. I don't think I would be alive today without him. He is the best.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

One of the country's top specialists in gynecologic cancers. A caring physician with outstanding skills and experience.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2007

Dr. Stephen C. Rubin's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Stephen Rubin came highly recommended and for good reason. His professionalism and confidence was exactly what I needed to address my uterine cancer diagnosi..."

May 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There isn't much to say... He's the best of the best... He comes highly recommended and doesn't disappoint... Couldn't be happier with a Doctor..."

September 25, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Stephen" to "Stephen C."

April 8, 2012