Ratings for Dr. Wanda B. Iza

Staff is rude. Dr. Iza is very unknowledgeable. Thinks physical therapy is the answer to everything. She is not open to patient's suggestions.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

I went into Dr. Wanda's office for a couple of issues, she addressed one of the issues and completely ignored the other. When I went back in to receive my test results a week later, I was told they weren't in yet. Then she addressed the fact that she didn't address my other concern. This issue has been going on 7 months now. She said that they don't do any kind of testing to determine if that's what it really is, I just have to be careful with it. I had radiology testing done, my results were submitted to the doctor's office the very next day (Thursday) and not until I called on Monday did I get my results. I will never go back to this office.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr. Wanda is wonderful! I had prompt service and she listened to my concerns. She is very holistic in her approach. Some people might not like this approach but for me, she is wonderful!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Staff is very rude, have had multiple issues with them releasing MY medical information to ME. Rather than figuring out what is medically wrong with me they give me prescriptions. They also accidentally gave me someone else's RX and medical history (uhh HIPPA..?) I could continue my list of reasons why you should not go see Dr. Wanda but I will spare you all. Dr. Wanda is nice enough and she might be an ok doctor if you're going in for your annual check up but I would not recommend her for anyone that has ANY kind of medical issue.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

She doesn't seem to know her "stuff" when it comes to some things. I have lupus and she actually told me to go sit outside in the SUN for 15-20 minutes a day, without SPF. Any doctor that has any common medical knowledge would know that the sun is like poison to someone with lupus! I also had to make 8+ calls to her office to get a prescription sent in for a medication I have been taking for 2+ years and her staff kept telling me they'd give her a verbal urgent request to get the prescription sent into my pharmacy...it was like I was babysitting them to make sure I got a medication I *need* (and it wasn't narcotics or anything like that), I work full-time and that definitely makes it frustrating when it comes to communicating with their office!!! I am currently trying to find another physician.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr Iza, DONT RECOMMEND HER! Im taking a perscription (from another doctor) and she dont agree with it. When ever I talk about it her whole body language changes, I want to get off of it but she wont help with that. Worst of all though she wont treat me for anything since she dont like my perscription..I have sinus issues and and ear infection and she just sends me home..what a great doc huh? yeah right!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Dr. Iza brushed off all of my concerns and acted like I was bothering her by being there. Later found another doctor who actually listened and found out what was wrong with me!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dr Wanda is amazing. she is incredibly helpful and really changed my life switching Meds I had received from a different doctor. Also she removed a mole two other doctors said was nothing and it turned out to be melanoma. She left the practice so I saw dr Marcos, who is very good too. The staff is rude, always. The nurses, always friendly.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

I'm shocked at some of these reviews. My entire family sees either Wanda or Marcos and they are both wonderful and caring. Folks, waiting at doctors offices is a universal issue. My mother really loves Wanda. My mom has cardiac issues & Wanda has called her to follow up to see how she was doing. She really genuinely cares.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Dr. Wanda B. Iza's Credentials

• Saba Univ Sch Of Med, Saba, Netherland Antilles (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Mason, MI