Ratings for Dr. Ronald G. Ritz

He has abused and tortured animals since his 20's and no one knows about him in this way. People think he is a wonderful human being, but people who have been close to him are silent because they want what he will leave behind when he passes. People have said that he is a silent crazy person that no one would suspect is this kind of person. He continues to keep his animals outside in the cold colorado winters no matter how small they are. His heart is cold and no one suspects this about him because no one really knows this man and what he is capable of and has done. Tragic for any animal he hits and abuses, which he has done his whole life.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Ritz insisted on seeing my injury after I had been in a car accident they when I drove two hours to get to the hospital that he works at, he was not at the hospital and was on call and did not answe his phone or pager. He the later answered his phone, and refused to see me and told me to see someone else in the city I live in. A doctor who acts this unprofessional, is a poor doctor and and should receive nothing less of an abysmal rating.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

My husband had a "de-gloving" injury to his ring finger, leaving 2 sections of bone connected to his hand with no tissue. Dr. Ritz performed a "Napolean Flap" procedure. Few Dr.'s that we've spoken to are familiar with this procedure. The result is that my husband has a finger instead of a gap where his finger should be. We're working on physical therapy to gain some usage, and while his finger is still very fragile, so far, so good. Dr. Ritz always promptly returned our phone calls, even late at night and on weekends. Dr. Ritz operated on me as well for a medical condition. We feel blessed to be under Dr. Ritz care.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dr. Ritz did a fantastic job with my breast reconstruction (after a total mastectomy). I would highly recommend him. I think his punctuality rating is effected only because he spends the time he needs to with his patients and sometimes gets a little behind. He seems to be a very caring and compassionate man. His staff is top-notch. Very professional yet friendly.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

Dr. Ritz did an outstanding job with nose surgery (for medical and cosmetic reasons.) I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2008

Dr. Ronald G. Ritz's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1972)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal