Ratings for Dr. Douglas Steinbrech

I am a healthcare executive residing in Northern California. Being in the healthcare industry, It was especially important for me to find someone who has a strong commitment to quality, safety, patient experience and most importantly, has the technical and aesthetic expertise to provide me with the results I was looking for. After consulting with Dr. Steinbrech and hearing more about his education, training, expertise including a significant amount of experience and expertise working with men and ongoing commitment to staying current with cutting edge approaches and treatement, I knew he was the surgeon that I would have perform my procedure. I arrived at his Beverly Hills office the morning of my procedure and was greeted by an incredible team including the highly trained and qualified anesthesiologist. Dr. Steinbrech and I spent time that morning thoroughly reviewing the procedures we would be doing that day including a neck lift, chin implant, fat transfer and blepharoplasty. His commitment to his work and providing a high quality personalized patient experience was once again very evident. I don't normally write reviews but this is the exception and well deserved. I can't thank Dr. Steinbrech and his team enough- his work is impeccable and exceeded my expectations. Phenomenal work. I will be returning in a few months and having him perform his "gladiator ab" procedure and know that I am in the very best of hands. I can't recommended him highly enough.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Dr. Steinbrech has been doing my Botox and fillers since 2008. I am so pleased with his skill and bedside manner. I have never been unhappy. I have sent all of my friends to him and they all rave about him. Soon I will be needing a facelift and would not ever consider going to another doctor. I can't say enough great things about him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Met with Norma in his office and had my permenant eye liner "lash enhancer" tattooed on. Im so happy with the outcome. Its been over a year and it still looks so natural and is still definitely there. No one knows I had it done unless I tell them which is great. Some permanant makeup looks awful but not this. Its just the right amount to make differnce in my eyes looking more awake without having to apply makeup. Great decision getting it done. I love it.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Always the perfect amount never feel overdone. Dr. Doug is great.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Always a sweetheart and thoughtful on how to respond to my answers. I never feel rushed, never feel pressured.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I performed a full tummy tuck, lower back , and inner thighs lipo. I am very happy with the end results, the results exceeded my expectations! Everyone in the office is very polite and professional.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Truly talented surgeon. I felt my surgery went smooth from the time walking in to the process to getting ready for my surgery. Follow up was more care and communication than I expected. The folloe through was perfect.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I met with Dr. Steinbrech yesterday to get myself ready for the summer with some Botox. This is my 4th visit with him over the last couple years and every time I go to him it is an extremely pleasant experience. He always makes me feel super comfortable as well as giving me incredible results. I wont go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

I will never regret my choice doing my surgery with Dr. S.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Always a joy dealing with Dr. S and his staff. All extremeley knowledgable, caring and helpful!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr. Douglas Steinbrech's Credentials

• Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med, Iowa City Ia 52242 (Grad. 1994)