Dr. Douglas Steinbrech

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Douglas Steinbrech

I am a healthcare executive residing in Northern California. Being in the healthcare industry, It was especially important for me to find someone who has a strong commitment to quality, safety, patient experience and most importantly, has the technical and aesthetic expertise to provide me with the results I was looking for. After consulting with Dr. Steinbrech and hearing more about his education, training, expertise including a significant amount of experience and expertise working with men and ongoing commitment to staying current with cutting edge approaches and treatement, I knew he was the surgeon that I would have perform my procedure. I arrived at his Beverly Hills office the morning of my procedure and was greeted by an incredible team including the highly trained and qualified anesthesiologist. Dr. Steinbrech and I spent time that morning thoroughly reviewing the procedures we would be doing that day including a neck lift, chin implant, fat transfer and blepharoplasty. His commitment to his work and providing a high quality personalized patient experience was once again very evident. I don't normally write reviews but this is the exception and well deserved. I can't thank Dr. Steinbrech and his team enough- his work is impeccable and exceeded my expectations. Phenomenal work. I will be returning in a few months and having him perform his "gladiator ab" procedure and know that I am in the very best of hands. I can't recommended him highly enough.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

As others have noted, finding a doctor in NYC where there are many to chooose from can be difficult. Being a male further complicated the process for me as the majority of the surgeons I scouted seemed to dedicate the majority of their work towards women - and the idea of my procedures resulting in a look more suited to women was a bit scary. That said, my entire experience, from scheduling the appointment and consultation, to procedure, follow up and results has been nothing short of fantastic. I would recommend Dr S and team to everyone - my male friends in particular who are apprehensive about having work done.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Living in the city its important to find the right dr. Since there are so many available to us here. I feel great about my choice using Dr. S for all my injectable needs as he always leaves me feeling young and refreshed... even though Im aging. Ugh. He is the best injector I have come across and I will continue coming back for years.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

I am a former patient of Dr. Steinbrech he did an amazing job with walking me through the procedure and my results were great. I did a lipo with fat transfer and so glad I did it before summer. With diet , exercise and this procedure i got the jump start i needed to keep me going towards my body goals. high recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr. Steinbrech and the whole team are absolutely amazing. They are friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. You can tell that they truly care about their patients and the work they are doing. My procedure went very well and I'm so happy with the results. I was very nervous pre-op but they were great at making sure that I was comfortable with everything and that I knew exactly what was going to happen. It was great. I would highly recommend this team for your procedure.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

The results of the gynecomastia procedure performed by Dr Steinbrech exceeded my highest expectations. His surgical skill is outstanding, he patiently explains each step of the procedure beforehand and lays out in detail the process of recovery from the surgery. He welcomes questions and takes the time to answer them.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

After nearly two years (pregnancy and breastfeeding) I went in for a little Botox and filler and I feel like a whole new woman! As always, there was no pressure and I walked out feeling like a million! They are amazing!! I always feel so confident and the staff and doctors make you feel so comfortable and always keep your comfort, needs and safety in mind.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Very very happy of my six packs implants I m come from belgium , I m’going Alone to the clinic in nyc. All team of the doctor was so friendly and take care about me . The result is better than I ll hope , amazing !

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I could not have been happier with Dr. Steinbrech and his team. Everyone at the office was simply wonderful to work with, and the results speak for themselves. His aesthetic sense is the primary reason I chose him. I took in several pictures of what I was trying to achieve with my gluteal augmentation and he helped me understand what was achievable and what wasn't. The entire process was seamless from initial consult to my last post-op follow-up. The scars are extremely small and well hidden and now I have a perfect bubble butt. I'd go back to Dr. Steinbrech for any future cosmetic procedures in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr. Steinbrech is amazing! I am totally satisfied with my gluteal implants. They look amazing. The procedure has given me an amazing look and much more confidence. The staff at his office is very attentive, super friendly and respectful of privacy. All my questions were answered in the consultation. I highly recommend Dr. Steinbrech.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr. Douglas Steinbrech's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med, Iowa City Ia 52242 (Grad. 1994)

• Blue Advantage