Ratings for Dr. Douglas Steinbrech

Always the perfect amount never feel overdone. Dr. Doug is great.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Always a sweetheart and thoughtful on how to respond to my answers. I never feel rushed, never feel pressured.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I performed a full tummy tuck, lower back , and inner thighs lipo. I am very happy with the end results, the results exceeded my expectations! Everyone in the office is very polite and professional.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Truly talented surgeon. I felt my surgery went smooth from the time walking in to the process to getting ready for my surgery. Follow up was more care and communication than I expected. The folloe through was perfect.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I met with Dr. Steinbrech yesterday to get myself ready for the summer with some Botox. This is my 4th visit with him over the last couple years and every time I go to him it is an extremely pleasant experience. He always makes me feel super comfortable as well as giving me incredible results. I wont go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

I will never regret my choice doing my surgery with Dr. S.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Always a joy dealing with Dr. S and his staff. All extremeley knowledgable, caring and helpful!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Very satisfied with everything! Drs. and staff take their time on you and in answering your questions.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

5 Stars isn't enough, couldn't be happier with my experience on every level.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

I have visited Dr S many times over the last few years and every experience has filled me with confidence and positive energy. The staff and Dr S are wonderful, they make you feel beautiful and confident and are so much fun. I leave feeling amazing. My results are always flawless. The doctor and his staff pride themselves on a natural look. You will never leave looking fake. You just look like a younger, fresher version of yourself.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr. Douglas Steinbrech's Credentials

• Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med, Iowa City Ia 52242 (Grad. 1994)

MB Health