Dr. Douglas Steinbrech

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Douglas Steinbrech

I am a healthcare executive residing in Northern California. Being in the healthcare industry, It was especially important for me to find someone who has a strong commitment to quality, safety, patient experience and most importantly, has the technical and aesthetic expertise to provide me with the results I was looking for. After consulting with Dr. Steinbrech and hearing more about his education, training, expertise including a significant amount of experience and expertise working with men and ongoing commitment to staying current with cutting edge approaches and treatement, I knew he was the surgeon that I would have perform my procedure. I arrived at his Beverly Hills office the morning of my procedure and was greeted by an incredible team including the highly trained and qualified anesthesiologist. Dr. Steinbrech and I spent time that morning thoroughly reviewing the procedures we would be doing that day including a neck lift, chin implant, fat transfer and blepharoplasty. His commitment to his work and providing a high quality personalized patient experience was once again very evident. I don't normally write reviews but this is the exception and well deserved. I can't thank Dr. Steinbrech and his team enough- his work is impeccable and exceeded my expectations. Phenomenal work. I will be returning in a few months and having him perform his "gladiator ab" procedure and know that I am in the very best of hands. I can't recommended him highly enough.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

I love Dr. Steinbrech! His injections make me feel so confident.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

Dr. S has a knack for patient care. He is funny, professional and puts me at ease when it comes to needles. His results are what come for-but his bedside manner is also a huge plus.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Dr Steinbrech and his staff are miracle workers! I could not be happier over the years that I have been going there!!! It’s been 6 years since I started getting filler and botox (with a break in there for a baby and breastfeeding). I always leave feeling and looking amazing. Botox and fillers can be scary, but you can trust Dr. S and his staff to give you amazing results without the plastic-face look.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Was referred to Dr. Steinbrech by a couple of friends who had had procures done with him. Made an appointment for my first round of injectables and for someone who is afraid of needles him and his staff were amazing - they went above and beyond to calmed my nerves. So far - really happy with the results!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Have visited Dr. Steinbrechs office several times now for botox - amazing results everytime. I wouldnt go anywhere else and am looking forward to setting up my next appointment! Goodbye forehead wrinkles.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

I do not trust anyone but Dr. S to do ky Botox. He is worth the money.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

As others have noted, finding a doctor in NYC where there are many to chooose from can be difficult. Being a male further complicated the process for me as the majority of the surgeons I scouted seemed to dedicate the majority of their work towards women - and the idea of my procedures resulting in a look more suited to women was a bit scary. That said, my entire experience, from scheduling the appointment and consultation, to procedure, follow up and results has been nothing short of fantastic. I would recommend Dr S and team to everyone - my male friends in particular who are apprehensive about having work done.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Living in the city its important to find the right dr. Since there are so many available to us here. I feel great about my choice using Dr. S for all my injectable needs as he always leaves me feeling young and refreshed... even though Im aging. Ugh. He is the best injector I have come across and I will continue coming back for years.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

I am a former patient of Dr. Steinbrech he did an amazing job with walking me through the procedure and my results were great. I did a lipo with fat transfer and so glad I did it before summer. With diet , exercise and this procedure i got the jump start i needed to keep me going towards my body goals. high recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr. Douglas Steinbrech's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med, Iowa City Ia 52242 (Grad. 1994)