Dr. Douglas Steinbrech

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Douglas Steinbrech

I am a healthcare executive residing in Northern California. Being in the healthcare industry, It was especially important for me to find someone who has a strong commitment to quality, safety, patient experience and most importantly, has the technical and aesthetic expertise to provide me with the results I was looking for. After consulting with Dr. Steinbrech and hearing more about his education, training, expertise including a significant amount of experience and expertise working with men and ongoing commitment to staying current with cutting edge approaches and treatement, I knew he was the surgeon that I would have perform my procedure. I arrived at his Beverly Hills office the morning of my procedure and was greeted by an incredible team including the highly trained and qualified anesthesiologist. Dr. Steinbrech and I spent time that morning thoroughly reviewing the procedures we would be doing that day including a neck lift, chin implant, fat transfer and blepharoplasty. His commitment to his work and providing a high quality personalized patient experience was once again very evident. I don't normally write reviews but this is the exception and well deserved. I can't thank Dr. Steinbrech and his team enough- his work is impeccable and exceeded my expectations. Phenomenal work. I will be returning in a few months and having him perform his "gladiator ab" procedure and know that I am in the very best of hands. I can't recommended him highly enough.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

His office didn’t push me into surgery, they were understanding that I was not ready and showed me non surgical procedures that fit my needs for the time being until Im ready to take the leap. Coolsculpting was great on my stomach.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Proffessional, artistic and my go to for Botox. Great bedside manner. Love Dr. S.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Breast lift king. Apparently I had tubular breast deformity and he Dr. S was able to change my breasts into the pictures I brought him and have dreamed of. My breasts were sad, droopy and looked like long tubes. Now they are lifted, with implants and perky, round, so pretty. I felt vain having the surgery but was so unhappy with how I looked it was time to start taking care of me. Wearing a bathing suite is actually enjoyable now. I no longer have to feel embarrassed.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Dr. S delivered just what I asked for. I had been wanting a breast augmentation forever but was too scared to have the surgery. I always feared having the surgery and regretting it. He took so much time with me and took my many questions so seriously. I felt at ease through the whole meeting, surgery and follow up and more importantly I love my results!!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

Botox king. I love his Botox injections. Cant say anything about surgery since I havent had any yet but when I am ready I will be using him.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

I cant say enough about the staff. They are absolutely amazing at what they do. So friendly and caring as well as knowledgeable. Very happy I came in for a consultation! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Exceeded expectations. Friendly staff. Highly recommend Dr. Steinbrech.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Dr Steinbrech should be your go-to for fillers. Leave it to the experts!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

I have known Dr.S for 8 years - can’t say enough about him as not just a doctor but a person. If you are reading this highly recommend.

Dr. Douglas Steinbrech's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med, Iowa City Ia 52242 (Grad. 1994)