Ratings for Dr. Douglas Steinbrech

Dr. Steinbrech has been doing my Botox and fillers since 2008. I am so pleased with his skill and bedside manner. I have never been unhappy. I have sent all of my friends to him and they all rave about him. Soon I will be needing a facelift and would not ever consider going to another doctor. I can't say enough great things about him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Met with Norma in his office and had my permenant eye liner "lash enhancer" tattooed on. Im so happy with the outcome. Its been over a year and it still looks so natural and is still definitely there. No one knows I had it done unless I tell them which is great. Some permanant makeup looks awful but not this. Its just the right amount to make differnce in my eyes looking more awake without having to apply makeup. Great decision getting it done. I love it.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Always the perfect amount never feel overdone. Dr. Doug is great.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Always a sweetheart and thoughtful on how to respond to my answers. I never feel rushed, never feel pressured.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I performed a full tummy tuck, lower back , and inner thighs lipo. I am very happy with the end results, the results exceeded my expectations! Everyone in the office is very polite and professional.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Truly talented surgeon. I felt my surgery went smooth from the time walking in to the process to getting ready for my surgery. Follow up was more care and communication than I expected. The folloe through was perfect.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I met with Dr. Steinbrech yesterday to get myself ready for the summer with some Botox. This is my 4th visit with him over the last couple years and every time I go to him it is an extremely pleasant experience. He always makes me feel super comfortable as well as giving me incredible results. I wont go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

I will never regret my choice doing my surgery with Dr. S.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Always a joy dealing with Dr. S and his staff. All extremeley knowledgable, caring and helpful!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Very satisfied with everything! Drs. and staff take their time on you and in answering your questions.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr. Douglas Steinbrech's Credentials

• Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med, Iowa City Ia 52242 (Grad. 1994)

Delta Dental