Ratings for Dr. Douglas Steinbrech

I am a healthcare executive residing in Northern California. Being in the healthcare industry, It was especially important for me to find someone who has a strong commitment to quality, safety, patient experience and most importantly, has the technical and aesthetic expertise to provide me with the results I was looking for. After consulting with Dr. Steinbrech and hearing more about his education, training, expertise including a significant amount of experience and expertise working with men and ongoing commitment to staying current with cutting edge approaches and treatement, I knew he was the surgeon that I would have perform my procedure. I arrived at his Beverly Hills office the morning of my procedure and was greeted by an incredible team including the highly trained and qualified anesthesiologist. Dr. Steinbrech and I spent time that morning thoroughly reviewing the procedures we would be doing that day including a neck lift, chin implant, fat transfer and blepharoplasty. His commitment to his work and providing a high quality personalized patient experience was once again very evident. I don't normally write reviews but this is the exception and well deserved. I can't thank Dr. Steinbrech and his team enough- his work is impeccable and exceeded my expectations. Phenomenal work. I will be returning in a few months and having him perform his "gladiator ab" procedure and know that I am in the very best of hands. I can't recommended him highly enough.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Pec implants by Dr. Steinbrech in August 2016........wonderful results! Exceptional surgeon, talented and caring! Awesome, friendly staff. Best cosmetic surgeon in NYC!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Steinbrech is an exceptional surgeon and I would encourage anyone who is contemplating surgery to see him. I am a person who takes a long time to research things very carefully and more importantly I am a senior executive of a large hospital but after much research choose this doctor over everyone else I work with. I spent weeks learning about liposuction and body contouring. I consulted with many different surgeons in NY as I live in the city and Dr. Steinbrech skill, previous results and knowledge is in stark contrast to his peers. There are many surgeons that can perform liposuction but Dr. Steinbrech pioneered unique techniques to contour the body with unparalleled outcomes. While Dr. Steinbrech is a uniquely skilled surgeon, he alone cannot account for the exceptional outcomes. His staff is equally talented and caring. From two patient coordinators Joe and Bernadette to the team of nurses and surgical assistants; the office runs like a well-oiled machine. Joe and Bernadette responded to my many emails pre and post operation at all times of the day and night. I have a habit of sending emails prior to 4am fully expecting a reply later in the workday, however I was surprised to receive a reply within 15 minutes of my email. The rest of the staff bent over backwards to accommodate my every request even when I knew I was inconveniencing them. In short, if you are interested altering the shape of your body rather than just removing tissue, you must consult with Dr. Steinbrech before making your final decision on a surgeon and their supporting team.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Always makes me feel confident about my appearance by softening the wrines I dont like around my eyes without making me look too frozen. Great doc great staff.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr Steinbrech is absolutely amazing! He is the best plastic surgeon out there! I have been to many plastic surgeons for consultations and the minute I met him I knew he was the one that would work on me. First of all his staff is so nice and helpful. My first consultation took almost an hour. They took their time to talk about the procedure, what I am looking for, pricing, recovery, the results, etc. Other plastic surgeons did not take as much time as Dr Steinbrech and his staff did. I felt so comfortable and confident that he and his staff was the right choice. And I was right! I am 100% happy with the results. It looks so natural, beautiful and aesthetically pleasing. I have been getting so many compliments. I absolutely highly recommend Dr Steinbrech. He is truly an artist. I can not thank him and his staff enough.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

My experience with Dr S was excellent. He listened kindly to my needs and gave fair, honest and sincere recommendations then used his talent, skill and care to deliver the best results for me. I had body liposuction and chin aug. He never overpromised and set expectations accurately. He really cares n has a good heart. He is also supported by a professional and highly skilled staff that truly cares for patients the way dr s does. They gave me procedure day care as well as follow up care and they supported me in the most caring, tender and sincere way that made it special to me and really complemented dr s work and commitment to his patients. They truly put his practice a level above in his industry and I felt they all saw patients as real people and wanted only the best for them. Plse consult with dr s and his special staff for your next procedure.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I had a great experience with Dr. Steinbrech and his team! The results of my procedure completely exceeded my expectations, recovery was super easy and I was back to my normal daily activities much quicker than expected. Both Dr. Steinbrech and his staff are extremely accommodating, friendly and professional; I can't say enough good things. Should I ever need another cosmetic procedure in the future, I would never see any other physician.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Absolutely amazing . Dr S and Kaylyn are as good as anyone could ever ask for. I have had the pleasure of working with them several times now and couldn't be any happier.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

So happy with my choice of Dr. S he has reached my expectations and beyond.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Dr. Steinbrech is an amazing surgeon. I am so happy with my breasts. I have sent several friends to him an they have all been thrilled.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Dr. Douglas Steinbrech's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med, Iowa City Ia 52242 (Grad. 1994)

Amerigroup