Dr. Douglas Steinbrech

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Douglas Steinbrech

I am a healthcare executive residing in Northern California. Being in the healthcare industry, It was especially important for me to find someone who has a strong commitment to quality, safety, patient experience and most importantly, has the technical and aesthetic expertise to provide me with the results I was looking for. After consulting with Dr. Steinbrech and hearing more about his education, training, expertise including a significant amount of experience and expertise working with men and ongoing commitment to staying current with cutting edge approaches and treatement, I knew he was the surgeon that I would have perform my procedure. I arrived at his Beverly Hills office the morning of my procedure and was greeted by an incredible team including the highly trained and qualified anesthesiologist. Dr. Steinbrech and I spent time that morning thoroughly reviewing the procedures we would be doing that day including a neck lift, chin implant, fat transfer and blepharoplasty. His commitment to his work and providing a high quality personalized patient experience was once again very evident. I don't normally write reviews but this is the exception and well deserved. I can't thank Dr. Steinbrech and his team enough- his work is impeccable and exceeded my expectations. Phenomenal work. I will be returning in a few months and having him perform his "gladiator ab" procedure and know that I am in the very best of hands. I can't recommended him highly enough.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Worked with the Doc and Staff. Very helpful with direction and options. Had work done as well. Very please d and would recommend him highly with out any reservations.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Staff always professional and caring. Dr. Steinbrech always makes sure you are comfortable with what you may need and is extremely personable.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I had some facial fillers done earlier this week with Dr. Steinbrech. I believe it was Voluma and restalyn. Dr. Steinbrech and his entire staff are Amazing! I couldn't be happier with the results! I'll definitely be coming back.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr steinbrech was great , him and his team walked me through the procedure and most importantly made sure I was comfortable. Super friendly and the results - amazing ! recommending him to anyone that needs some enhancement. He over delivered . Very satisfied with my results

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. Steinbrech is amazing! Very talented with facial fillers. I have been to several doctors in NYC for fillers and hands down he has been the best!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. S and I have gone back for several years now and over the course of that time my fondness for him and his staff continues to grow. Give them a call with and questions. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr.Steinbrech and his team phenomenal! It has been 3 years since my breast augmentation & I could NOT be happier! No one even knows I had surgery, they look and feel so natural. Dr.Steinbrech takes his time & precision, whether it's your consult or surgery, taking careful detailto explain everything. Even after surgery, I was able to contact him at any time & he would answer my questions. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. Steinbrech did my Botox & under eye filler, I was so nervous but he quickly put my mind at ease. He was so light with his hand and gave me the natural brow lift that I was looking for. I usually always bruise and I didn't with husband beautiful injection technique! Very glad I have found my new home!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

I have nothing but raving reviews to say about Dr. Steinbrech and his team. Dr. Steinbrech completely change my body! I am so much more confident and my clothes fit amazing! He did exactly what he promised and I couldn't of asked for a more compassionate Or skilled surgeon. I would recommend him to absolutely anyone male or female.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Dr. Douglas Steinbrech's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med, Iowa City Ia 52242 (Grad. 1994)

MSP/BC Med