Ratings for Dr. Douglas Steinbrech

Dr Doug is amazing! I've been with him for ten years and look forward to a lifelong partnership. He's more knowledgable than any other surgeon I've met, even in other fields. It's his deep medical and surgical knowledge that makes him completely trustworthy. Also, he cares, calls you when you call with questions, and knows what works best for you and your needs. You walk out of there looking and feeling like a million bucks

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I just recently have gotten Botox on my forehead and eye area, I am so happy I did it with Dr Steinbrech, my face looks refreshed and I feel great!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

I had an amazing experience with Dr.Steinbrech a few weeks ago. I had Botox and fillers done and the results were amazing. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Dr.steinbrech.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

I did my research. I wanted the best, so after several months of interviews, reviews, and due diligence, I went with Dr Steinbrech. I am so glad I did - he's brilliant, and worth it.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Dr. S and his staff are nothing short of amazing! I cannot say enough about their professionalism, honesty and skill! I have been getting Botox and fillers for a number of years now, Dr S has a gentle touch and takes great pride in his work. I always leave his office feeling and looking amazing! Don't be afraid of Botox and fillers, when they are done properly, they leave you looking looking fresh and young. Never ever fake! Never!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

I am a healthcare executive residing in Northern California. Being in the healthcare industry, It was especially important for me to find someone who has a strong commitment to quality, safety, patient experience and most importantly, has the technical and aesthetic expertise to provide me with the results I was looking for. After consulting with Dr. Steinbrech and hearing more about his education, training, expertise including a significant amount of experience and expertise working with men and ongoing commitment to staying current with cutting edge approaches and treatement, I knew he was the surgeon that I would have perform my procedure. I arrived at his Beverly Hills office the morning of my procedure and was greeted by an incredible team including the highly trained and qualified anesthesiologist. Dr. Steinbrech and I spent time that morning thoroughly reviewing the procedures we would be doing that day including a neck lift, chin implant, fat transfer and blepharoplasty. His commitment to his work and providing a high quality personalized patient experience was once again very evident. I don't normally write reviews but this is the exception and well deserved. I can't thank Dr. Steinbrech and his team enough- his work is impeccable and exceeded my expectations. Phenomenal work. I will be returning in a few months and having him perform his "gladiator ab" procedure and know that I am in the very best of hands. I can't recommended him highly enough.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Dr. Steinbrech has been doing my Botox and fillers since 2008. I am so pleased with his skill and bedside manner. I have never been unhappy. I have sent all of my friends to him and they all rave about him. Soon I will be needing a facelift and would not ever consider going to another doctor. I can't say enough great things about him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Met with Norma in his office and had my permenant eye liner "lash enhancer" tattooed on. Im so happy with the outcome. Its been over a year and it still looks so natural and is still definitely there. No one knows I had it done unless I tell them which is great. Some permanant makeup looks awful but not this. Its just the right amount to make differnce in my eyes looking more awake without having to apply makeup. Great decision getting it done. I love it.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Always the perfect amount never feel overdone. Dr. Doug is great.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Always a sweetheart and thoughtful on how to respond to my answers. I never feel rushed, never feel pressured.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr. Douglas Steinbrech's Credentials

• Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med, Iowa City Ia 52242 (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal