Dr. Douglas Steinbrech

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Douglas Steinbrech

I am a healthcare executive residing in Northern California. Being in the healthcare industry, It was especially important for me to find someone who has a strong commitment to quality, safety, patient experience and most importantly, has the technical and aesthetic expertise to provide me with the results I was looking for. After consulting with Dr. Steinbrech and hearing more about his education, training, expertise including a significant amount of experience and expertise working with men and ongoing commitment to staying current with cutting edge approaches and treatement, I knew he was the surgeon that I would have perform my procedure. I arrived at his Beverly Hills office the morning of my procedure and was greeted by an incredible team including the highly trained and qualified anesthesiologist. Dr. Steinbrech and I spent time that morning thoroughly reviewing the procedures we would be doing that day including a neck lift, chin implant, fat transfer and blepharoplasty. His commitment to his work and providing a high quality personalized patient experience was once again very evident. I don't normally write reviews but this is the exception and well deserved. I can't thank Dr. Steinbrech and his team enough- his work is impeccable and exceeded my expectations. Phenomenal work. I will be returning in a few months and having him perform his "gladiator ab" procedure and know that I am in the very best of hands. I can't recommended him highly enough.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

After nearly two years (pregnancy and breastfeeding) I went in for a little Botox and filler and I feel like a whole new woman! As always, there was no pressure and I walked out feeling like a million! They are amazing!! I always feel so confident and the staff and doctors make you feel so comfortable and always keep your comfort, needs and safety in mind.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Very very happy of my six packs implants I m come from belgium , I m’going Alone to the clinic in nyc. All team of the doctor was so friendly and take care about me . The result is better than I ll hope , amazing !

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I could not have been happier with Dr. Steinbrech and his team. Everyone at the office was simply wonderful to work with, and the results speak for themselves. His aesthetic sense is the primary reason I chose him. I took in several pictures of what I was trying to achieve with my gluteal augmentation and he helped me understand what was achievable and what wasn't. The entire process was seamless from initial consult to my last post-op follow-up. The scars are extremely small and well hidden and now I have a perfect bubble butt. I'd go back to Dr. Steinbrech for any future cosmetic procedures in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr. Steinbrech is amazing! I am totally satisfied with my gluteal implants. They look amazing. The procedure has given me an amazing look and much more confidence. The staff at his office is very attentive, super friendly and respectful of privacy. All my questions were answered in the consultation. I highly recommend Dr. Steinbrech.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr S - Is a master!!!!!! I always feel confident about his approach and plan of action when it comes to many of the procedures he's performed. I've had many, lol ! Always spot on, natural looking results. I always look and feel better after my visit. Thank you ! As for the team always professional and caring. Kelly is wonderful. She is always attentive, helpful and a star ! I would not hesitate to recommend Dr S and his team to any one looking for the "A" team. Thank you !!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Exceptional care from an exceptional doc. Thank you Dr. Steinbrech.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Excellent work! Dr. Steinbrech and his entire staff are friendly, professional, and most importantly knowledgable. Couldn't have been happier with the experience and turnout!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Words could never express my gratitude for Dr. Steinbrech and the rest of the staff at Gotham Plastic Surgery. From the initial consultation to the procedure & now just slightly under 2 weeks post op, everything (and I mean everything) has been immaculately executed and my healing experience has been a breeze; no pain, discomfort & any of questions or concerns I may have had along the way were quickly addressed. Prior to making the commitment of having a breast augmentation, I wanted to make sure I got the best or the best & with Dr. Steinbrech I got exactly that.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

I have been a patron of Gotham Plastic Surgery for over a year now and I cannot express how happy I am with with their services and staff. Kaylyn, the Cosmetic PA, is the best! I started seeing Kaylyn for Fractora procedures and just recently stared seeing her for my Injectables as well. She is a true artist! I cannot be more happy!!! I absolutely love her work!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Dr. Douglas Steinbrech's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med, Iowa City Ia 52242 (Grad. 1994)